Review Highlights
Changed My Son’s Life

I helped my severely overweight adult son attend Weight Loss for Men for four months ending August... read more

Reviewed August 29, 2021
Louisewriter
via mobile
Life changing!!

If you are ready to make a lifestyle change and lose weight this is the place for you. I came in at... read more

Reviewed August 26, 2021
C1536ZLtomd

All reviews life changing spent weeks blood pressure going forward few months long term returned home boot camp chiang mai won t everyday life most important thing great program get together quality food different person the past years
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

I didn’t come to Weightloss For Men Thailand primarily to lose weight but to try and reverse my type 2 Diabetes
I’ve been here now for just over 3 weeks I had a blood test here before I started and one after
3 weeks and the results were amazing
My resting blood sugar has gone from 154 to 92
and my HBA1C has gone from 9 to 7.2
The feeling is coming back in my feet and I couldn’t be happier
The doctor here in Thailand has told me to half
my Metformin to 1000 until I speak to my doctor
in the UK
My blood pressure was high when I started and
is now normal and the icing on the cake is I lost
one and a half stone or 10kg starting out at 83kg
I feel fitter and healthier and I’m 72 years old
Just Do It you won’t regret it

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank steveF04
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

Thanks Stephen for your review. We are very happy with your diabetes results and you are a great example of the power of simply sticking to the program without deviation. All the best Steve, we look forward to staying in touch.

Reviewed July 21, 2019

First of all I would like to say that my review is in no way unrealistic or pressured by anyone.
The weight loss for men in Thailand simply works as long your mind is into it.
I have spent 28 days in beautiful Chiang Mai, lost 17 kg, made some lifelong friends, kept loosing weight after I came back home (the total is -21 kg at this moment),...

I would highly recommend to book yourself in for at least 4 weeks as after the day nr.28 your mind and body simply gets used to the OMAD and learns how to control the food quantity and quality intake, so the weight control becomes an easy task.

Thanks for everything Justin, you helped me make it happen.

My salutes to the fellow soldiers where ever they are.

2  Thank in31
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Thanks for your review Igor and congratulations on losing even more weight since you left. Once you have the tools, the job is easy. Well done.

Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

I spent three months at Weight-loss for Men Thailand from March to June of 2019. During that period I lost 40 Kilograms of fat and greatly increased my Physical fitness. More important than rapid weight-loss that the program guarantees is the education you receive whilst your on it. I had always had a negative relationship with food and drink and before the program was resigned to that being a fact of my life. Post program I now have control and understand everything I eat and drink. I would describe the experience as more of a course than a program and there is no better place to go if you are serious about changing the way you live.

On top of the serious health benefits, weight-loss for Men Thailand is also a genuinely fun experience. The program is tailored to each individual and you get to exercise the way you want to. I enjoyed hiking, cycling and swimming all in the surrounds of beautiful mountainous Chiang Mai.

All the trainers a knowledgeable and friendly but more importantly they practice what they preach and are there with you every step of the way.

Weight-loss for men Thailand is the best thing I have ever done for my health and I would recommend to to any person of any size who is looking to improve their relationship with nutrition and health.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank DanMcC14
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2019

Thanks Dan and congratulations on the massive improvement you made in your health. Keep in touch and together we’ll make sure you continue in the direction you are on!

Reviewed June 20, 2019 via mobile

I spent 5 weeks on the programme and lost 20 kilos. In the few months before starting I knew my body wasn’t working properly, I was aching, tired and felt old.

The programme is based around OMAD which sounds daunting at the start quickly becomes the norm. Justin and Steve really care about what they do and I know I would have not been able to lose this amount of weight had I not been on the programme.

I think now I realise what I need to eat and that OMAD, allowing the body to fast, really works that the weight loss will continue.

The cholesterol yellowing on my eye lids has disappeared and I feel ten years younger.
At the end of my time on the programme I went to Luang Prabang and did two long hikes in 37C temperatures something that would be inconceivable just two months ago.

Being away from your family is hard but if you’re middle aged and heavy like me you owe it to them and yourself to take action now.
There aren’t many big guys reaching their mid 60’s, heart disease or cancer carries them off.

If you want a cast iron way to lose weight and regain your health this is the programme for you.

1  Thank glennfc1
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2019

Thanks Glenn for your review. We wish you all the best and know your kids will love having their smaller Dad back in their lives! Well done on the weight loss, keep on it.

Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

I needed a lifestyle change! Was not massively overweight but was heading to a road I did not wana go down. Justin was great. Delivered a program that suited me and my needs.
He educated me to a Point where I can now go home and continue this journey to a healthy lifestyle!
I thank you for the support and advice you have given me.
Started at 90kgs now 78.

1  Thank jakefitz101
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2019

Thanks for your review Jake. You are a great example of how making some fairly minor changes can lead to significant improvements in health and weight. We wish you all the best for the future!