Review Highlights
Changed My Son’s Life

I helped my severely overweight adult son attend Weight Loss for Men for four months ending August... read more

Reviewed August 29, 2021
Louisewriter
via mobile
Life changing!!

If you are ready to make a lifestyle change and lose weight this is the place for you. I came in at... read more

Reviewed August 26, 2021
C1536ZLtomd

All reviews life changing spent weeks blood pressure going forward few months long term returned home boot camp chiang mai won t everyday life most important thing great program get together quality food different person the past years
Selected filters
Reviewed May 10, 2019

For the past 3 years I have attempted to lose weight but have not been successful. Diets, Personal Trainers, Gym Memberships, I had failed over time. For me weight loss was more important than just my vanity and looking thinner, I have type 2 diabetes that was out of control and I had an addiction to sugar that was as every bit as real as they talk about with a heroin users. I realized I couldn't do it on my own, that If I tried another diet or gym I would just end up in the same place and time was ticking on my health. I decided I needed to go away from home and check into a weight loss facility.

I live in the United States and began searching the States but programs were $3k-$5,000 a week, at that price I would only be able to stay a week or two and I knew I needed longer. I began searching all over the world but all I found were bootcamps and juice cleanse places I knew that was just another gimmick and not about serious weight loss. I came across Weight Loss for Men Thailand and in reviewing their website it looked exactly like what I needed. I reached out and spoke to the staff and as they began to explain the program it mirrored all my thoughts and concerns exactly. They told me weight loss is about the food your eating, that sugar is an addiction and that my system needed to be reset nutritionally. That exercise needs to be moderate that exercise is a long term path to health but exercise will not give you weight loss. I knew I had to go.

I communicated with the staff and booked my trip for a month later. The staff picked me up at the airport and got me checked into the hotel when I arrived, even though it was nearly midnight. My program started the next day. A explanation of the program was given and how they like focusing on simplicity. I did find the program simple to follow. I would not say the program is difficult or easy it is challenging, but when dealing with a lifelong problem it's only by being challenged you will have growth and change.

I found the other guys in the program to be a great help both in just working through the program, seeing their motivation, and their results. In my personal life my family has history of being overweight and I have never experienced someone losing weight personally so seeing the other guys do it helped me realize that yea I can do this. The other thing about it being all guys is a real comradery begins to form. It was great to build friendships, we were always laughing and having a good time, excursions and fun trips out and about town help break things up a bit, it was like being back in college again.

Now the important stuff. I came here for 4 weeks, I decided to extend for 2 more weeks. I was doing well in the program but wanted the 2 extra weeks to cement my habits so I can step into good habits when going home. I lost 19kg or 42 pounds for us Yanks, that's not bad!

Now here is the really really important stuff. I have type 2 diabetes it has been out of control for one and a half years. My doctor put me on daily injections for my diabetes and at age 53 I was a prime candidate for a stroke or heart attack. Within 3 weeks of the program at Weight Loss for Men Thailand my blood sugars had come down so significantly I could stop taking my daily injections. Now 6 weeks later I am getting blood glucose readings near the NORMAL non diabetic range and that is without injections!!!

If you have been reading the page and reviews for Weight Loss For Men Thailand the decision should already be made by you. You know in your heart you need help, you will get it here. I am convinced this is a unique place on earth and help is here at a price that is doable for most people. My heart sincerely goes out to you and I hope you make the choice for your life. There is power in taking quick action email or call them now. - Damon

1  Thank Damon D
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2019

Damon thank you for your review. It is true that weight loss is incidental in what we do here. We are primarily focused on a return to good health and you are a great example of this. We look forward to following your journey over the next years and hope your experience with us is an inspiration to guys everywhere suffering from diabetes and other debilitating illnesses associated with weight gain that can be resolved with proper diet readjustment.

Reviewed May 3, 2019

For some months, I had been searching for an opportunity to reboot my lifestyle and improve my fitness. The Weight Loss for Men Thailand (WLFMT) program stands out by offering a small group and personalised program that is tailored to meet each member’s starting point with individual goal-setting.

The supported environment in Chiang Mai allows for disengagement from current lifestyle habits and promotes an opportunity to reset and practice using the program tools for meaningful and sustainable improvements in overall health and fitness upon return home.

It’s not a complicated program. Yes, weight loss requires consumption of fewer calories. No, you will not be starving and feeling hungry all the time. This is achieved by making better informed choices about types of food consumed. Throughout the program, Justin and Steve closely monitor progress and provide individual advice and support. There is great camaraderie among program members who travel from all parts of the world.

After my first 4 weeks on the program, my weight decreased by 11kg (from 104kg to 93kg). I regained my confidence to go cycling, take mountain walks and acquired a new interest in boxing. Since returning home, the tools learnt on the program are easily implemented into daily life for maintenance of outcomes and continuing success.

Put simply, the outcomes are incredible. The program has a demonstrated track record of success. Achieving personal goals during the program provides motivation and great confidence to sustain the lifestyle reboot. Importantly, the program provides a framework that is translatable to everyday life back home and equips members with the tools and knowledge for effective maintenance and self-management. A healthier and longer life awaits.

1  Thank drjohn2019
Reviewed April 29, 2019

Absolutely the best decision of my life. WLFMT has transformed me forever. They have also been keeping in touch after 5 months as well making sure I’m still pushing as I have a very long road ahead. Excellent service. Book yourself in now and get your life in order! Thank you Justin and Steve

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank werdnafaz
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Thank you Andrew for your review, we hope other big guys take inspiration from what you achieved with us. You developed into a great leader during your time here and we are very happy knowing you have truly harnessed your self discipline to carve out a brand new life for yourself. Well done. Let’s continue to move forward together!

Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Please note I said "simple", not "easy". While most of the people that I have met here during my three months have had an easy time of it, you have to want it in order to be successful. As is true with most things. Justin and his team have proven over and over that weight loss is simple and if you follow the program, you will lose weight and gather up tools in the process to use to help maintain the weight you decide to be at. The workouts and diet are customized to each client as Justin and Steve get to know you and they genuinely care about getting you healthy.

Unfortunately, during my trip I had two separate, and unrelated to the program, kidney issues: Kidney failure at the beginning, due to a bad reaction to medication received from my Dr at home, then a kidney stone at the end of my trip. I am sure that I would have enjoyed more success, had I not been out of commission for several weeks. That said, I have lost about 40 kg (almost 90 lbs) in three months and feel a ton better than when I arrived. I feel confident that I will continue and reach my goal weight.

I have seen people with diabetes regulate their blood sugar and stop their meds and WAS pre-diabetic myself when I arrived. Bottom line, if you are in need and you are serious about getting your health back, come here, follow the program and have a great time while you're at it.

If you're at all like me, you are wishing you could come out here for a few months and do this, but you just don't think you can afford it. I finally came to the opposite conclusion that I could not afford to not come out here and that was the correct decision.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me. I am more than happy to speak with anyone about my journey and answer any questions you have about Weight Loss for Men, Thailand.

1  Thank Mark B
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2019

Thanks Mark for your review we really appreciate it. Thank you also for being willing to make yourself available to anyone thinking about coming out. You became a great inspiration for newer members as they came onto the program and I think I speak for everyone when I say the way in which you overcame the adversities put in your path is a lesson to us all that we can achieve anything if we want it bad enough. We wish you all the best and look forward to being in regular contact with you moving forward.

Reviewed April 1, 2019

I Got greatest and happiest days in my entire life during this program, I am so lucky to get a chance to learn from great weight loss trainer "Justin Footit" and "Steve Smith". During this program, I learn a lot about my body and I lost "14KG" which is amazing and also I take control over my body and old habits and also I learn so many stuff in here which will help me and my family to be more healthy and fit. In this program, you not only Loose weight but also you will transform your entire life. I definitely recommend this program to everyone.

1  Thank meer_zohaib
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Meer thank you for your review, we are humbled by your kind words. Your fantastic results are a testament to your focus and dedication on keeping things simple. You followed the program perfectly and are an inspiration to guys everywhere. We wish you ongoing success for the rest of your life!