Review Highlights
Changed My Son’s Life

I helped my severely overweight adult son attend Weight Loss for Men for four months ending August... read more

Reviewed August 29, 2021
Louisewriter
via mobile
Life changing!!

If you are ready to make a lifestyle change and lose weight this is the place for you. I came in at... read more

Reviewed August 26, 2021
C1536ZLtomd

All reviews life changing spent weeks blood pressure going forward few months long term returned home boot camp chiang mai won t everyday life most important thing great program get together quality food different person the past years
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019

Absolutely the best decision of my life. WLFMT has transformed me forever. They have also been keeping in touch after 5 months as well making sure I’m still pushing as I have a very long road ahead. Excellent service. Book yourself in now and get your life in order! Thank you Justin and Steve

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank werdnafaz
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Thank you Andrew for your review, we hope other big guys take inspiration from what you achieved with us. You developed into a great leader during your time here and we are very happy knowing you have truly harnessed your self discipline to carve out a brand new life for yourself. Well done. Let’s continue to move forward together!

Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Please note I said "simple", not "easy". While most of the people that I have met here during my three months have had an easy time of it, you have to want it in order to be successful. As is true with most things. Justin and his team have proven over and over that weight loss is simple and if you follow the program, you will lose weight and gather up tools in the process to use to help maintain the weight you decide to be at. The workouts and diet are customized to each client as Justin and Steve get to know you and they genuinely care about getting you healthy.

Unfortunately, during my trip I had two separate, and unrelated to the program, kidney issues: Kidney failure at the beginning, due to a bad reaction to medication received from my Dr at home, then a kidney stone at the end of my trip. I am sure that I would have enjoyed more success, had I not been out of commission for several weeks. That said, I have lost about 40 kg (almost 90 lbs) in three months and feel a ton better than when I arrived. I feel confident that I will continue and reach my goal weight.

I have seen people with diabetes regulate their blood sugar and stop their meds and WAS pre-diabetic myself when I arrived. Bottom line, if you are in need and you are serious about getting your health back, come here, follow the program and have a great time while you're at it.

If you're at all like me, you are wishing you could come out here for a few months and do this, but you just don't think you can afford it. I finally came to the opposite conclusion that I could not afford to not come out here and that was the correct decision.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me. I am more than happy to speak with anyone about my journey and answer any questions you have about Weight Loss for Men, Thailand.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Mark B
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2019

Thanks Mark for your review we really appreciate it. Thank you also for being willing to make yourself available to anyone thinking about coming out. You became a great inspiration for newer members as they came onto the program and I think I speak for everyone when I say the way in which you overcame the adversities put in your path is a lesson to us all that we can achieve anything if we want it bad enough. We wish you all the best and look forward to being in regular contact with you moving forward.

Reviewed April 1, 2019

I Got greatest and happiest days in my entire life during this program, I am so lucky to get a chance to learn from great weight loss trainer "Justin Footit" and "Steve Smith". During this program, I learn a lot about my body and I lost "14KG" which is amazing and also I take control over my body and old habits and also I learn so many stuff in here which will help me and my family to be more healthy and fit. In this program, you not only Loose weight but also you will transform your entire life. I definitely recommend this program to everyone.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank meer_zohaib
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Meer thank you for your review, we are humbled by your kind words. Your fantastic results are a testament to your focus and dedication on keeping things simple. You followed the program perfectly and are an inspiration to guys everywhere. We wish you ongoing success for the rest of your life!

Reviewed March 11, 2019

Great program i am so happy i have done it. I was looking for a course that was not hard on the body and that would give me long lasting benefits that could be built on when i returned home. I lost over 13kg in 3 weeks and have continued to lose weight in my first two weeks out of the program. I was overweight, tired all the time, high blood pressure, sleeping and eating poorly. I feel fantastic now my wife is thrilled. I just cant believe i waited so long to do this. Both Justin, Steve, Mit, and all the guys on the course were supportive and non judgemental. I am writing a new menu at my pub to encompass the food choices we had, that's how good the food was!.

Date of experience: February 2019
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2019

Thanks Ian for your review. We are glad your wife likes the new version of you! Great to hear the weight is continuing to come off. All the best.

Reviewed March 7, 2019

This has proven to be the best decision that I have ever made in relation to my health. When I arrived and weighed in at just over a 130kg and had blood pressure of 170/100 (on medication) I was in dire need of a complete body reset . I am leaving tomorrow after 6 weeks and now weigh in at 105kg and have blood pressure of 130/80 (without medication). The results speak for themselves.

I did nothing more than follow the program and advice of Justin and Steve and can honestly say that I have never felt any hunger or exhaustion brought on by too much exercise throughout the program. I encourage anyone looking for an effective means of resetting their health to contact Justin or Steve and take advantage of this cutting edge effective program.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank DCSyd
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2019

Thanks for your review Danny. You are another great example of how keeping things simple is the most effective way to achieve good health. Congratulations on your healthy weight loss and we wish you all the best.