Review Highlights
It works, you will lose weight, you will improve your health, you will make permanant change.

For the past 3 years I have attempted to lose weight but have not been successful. Diets, Personal... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
austinishome
An effective and sustainable approach to weight loss and life gain

For some months, I had been searching for an opportunity to reboot my lifestyle and improve my... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
drjohn2019

All reviews life changing spent weeks real challenge group classes training program blood sugar lettuce leaves the crossroads self esteem at home chiang mai fitness results tools transformation diet confidence
Selected filters
Reviewed April 1, 2019

I Got greatest and happiest days in my entire life during this program, I am so lucky to get a chance to learn from great weight loss trainer "Justin Footit" and "Steve Smith". During this program, I learn a lot about my body and I lost "14KG" which is amazing and also I take control over my body and old habits and also I learn so many stuff in here which will help me and my family to be more healthy and fit. In this program, you not only Loose weight but also you will transform your entire life. I definitely recommend this program to everyone.

Date of experience: April 2019
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Meer thank you for your review, we are humbled by your kind words. Your fantastic results are a testament to your focus and dedication on keeping things simple. You followed the program perfectly and are an inspiration to guys everywhere. We wish you ongoing success for the rest of your life!

Reviewed March 11, 2019

Great program i am so happy i have done it. I was looking for a course that was not hard on the body and that would give me long lasting benefits that could be built on when i returned home. I lost over 13kg in 3 weeks and have continued to lose weight in my first two weeks out of the program. I was overweight, tired all the time, high blood pressure, sleeping and eating poorly. I feel fantastic now my wife is thrilled. I just cant believe i waited so long to do this. Both Justin, Steve, Mit, and all the guys on the course were supportive and non judgemental. I am writing a new menu at my pub to encompass the food choices we had, that's how good the food was!.

Date of experience: February 2019
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2019

Thanks Ian for your review. We are glad your wife likes the new version of you! Great to hear the weight is continuing to come off. All the best.

Reviewed March 7, 2019

This has proven to be the best decision that I have ever made in relation to my health. When I arrived and weighed in at just over a 130kg and had blood pressure of 170/100 (on medication) I was in dire need of a complete body reset . I am leaving tomorrow after 6 weeks and now weigh in at 105kg and have blood pressure of 130/80 (without medication). The results speak for themselves.

I did nothing more than follow the program and advice of Justin and Steve and can honestly say that I have never felt any hunger or exhaustion brought on by too much exercise throughout the program. I encourage anyone looking for an effective means of resetting their health to contact Justin or Steve and take advantage of this cutting edge effective program.

Date of experience: February 2019
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2019

Thanks for your review Danny. You are another great example of how keeping things simple is the most effective way to achieve good health. Congratulations on your healthy weight loss and we wish you all the best.

Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

An amazing life changing experience.
In 8 weeks I lost 24kg, but more importantly I regained a zest for life, and the energy to do the things I want to do. The most important of all, I gained the necessary tools I need to maintain this going forward. It's not just a weightloss program. It's an personalised lifestyle coaching, with everything from what and how you eat, to exercise, sleep, time management and all the psychological boundaries associated. All important lessons that help you walk away understanding more about yourself than you can possibly imagine. The staff are all expert, and genuinely care and support you all the way. They are just as proud as you are of your successes, and stick by you even in the tough times. There is a sense of comradeship you get on this program, and I guarantee you will make friends for life, from other clients and the staff themselves. The activities are fun and fulfilling and the setting of Chiang Mai is absolutely beautiful. The accommodation is spot on with all the fitness facilities you can need, with pool and steam room to boot. I cannot recommend this program more, and for anyone considering, bite the bullet and give these guys a call. I genuinely think they saved my life, and they will save yours too. Trust me, it's worth it! Make the greatest investment you can, your own health.

Date of experience: January 2019
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2019

Shannon thank you very much for the review. You are a great example of how possible it is to completely change your life so long as you decide to allow yourself to be open to new ideas and ways of doing things. Congratulations on your new found discipline and we wish you all the best for your bright future.

Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

Weight loss for men Thailand has been instrumental in helping me make drastic changes in my life. It is a practical weight loss education and training program designed for men like myself who have allowed poor lifestyle and nutrition to wreak havoc upon our health and well being. Justin, Steve, and Mitt, provide individual attention to your specific needs. They are incredible coaches, who show compassion and patience while teaching you how to conquer poor choices, and encourage you to develop strategies for a future lifetime of healthy living. This experience has been enlightening, as well as a lot of fun. Like attending summer camp, without pizza on Friday nights. I arrived on January 5th 2019 at 300 pounds, fat, bloated, and very unhappy with my personal state of being. 6 weeks later, (42 days), now 262 pounds and feeling fantastic. I now leave armed with the knowledge, experience, and confidence to successfully continue on this journey. 5 stars.

Date of experience: January 2019
2  Thank firemedic15a
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2019

Jaimie we are humbled that you have rated your experience with us the way you did, thank you.

Thank you also for acting as such an effective mentor for newer guys as they came on the program. The fact that you achieved such significant weight loss and health gains by simply following our core basic program and instructions is a big part of the reason why so many of the newer guys are getting such amazing results. You showed them how simple and easy it really is.

We wish you all the best for the future back in Florida, and we look forward to being a part of your health journey for the rest of your life.