Review Highlights
Changed My Son’s Life

I helped my severely overweight adult son attend Weight Loss for Men for four months ending August... read more

Reviewed August 29, 2021
Louisewriter
via mobile
Life changing!!

If you are ready to make a lifestyle change and lose weight this is the place for you. I came in at... read more

Reviewed August 26, 2021
C1536ZLtomd

All reviews life changing spent weeks blood pressure going forward few months long term returned home boot camp chiang mai won t everyday life most important thing great program get together quality food different person the past years
Selected filters
Reviewed March 11, 2019

Great program i am so happy i have done it. I was looking for a course that was not hard on the body and that would give me long lasting benefits that could be built on when i returned home. I lost over 13kg in 3 weeks and have continued to lose weight in my first two weeks out of the program. I was overweight, tired all the time, high blood pressure, sleeping and eating poorly. I feel fantastic now my wife is thrilled. I just cant believe i waited so long to do this. Both Justin, Steve, Mit, and all the guys on the course were supportive and non judgemental. I am writing a new menu at my pub to encompass the food choices we had, that's how good the food was!.

Date of experience: February 2019
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2019

Thanks Ian for your review. We are glad your wife likes the new version of you! Great to hear the weight is continuing to come off. All the best.

Reviewed March 7, 2019

This has proven to be the best decision that I have ever made in relation to my health. When I arrived and weighed in at just over a 130kg and had blood pressure of 170/100 (on medication) I was in dire need of a complete body reset . I am leaving tomorrow after 6 weeks and now weigh in at 105kg and have blood pressure of 130/80 (without medication). The results speak for themselves.

I did nothing more than follow the program and advice of Justin and Steve and can honestly say that I have never felt any hunger or exhaustion brought on by too much exercise throughout the program. I encourage anyone looking for an effective means of resetting their health to contact Justin or Steve and take advantage of this cutting edge effective program.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank DCSyd
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2019

Thanks for your review Danny. You are another great example of how keeping things simple is the most effective way to achieve good health. Congratulations on your healthy weight loss and we wish you all the best.

Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

An amazing life changing experience.
In 8 weeks I lost 24kg, but more importantly I regained a zest for life, and the energy to do the things I want to do. The most important of all, I gained the necessary tools I need to maintain this going forward. It's not just a weightloss program. It's an personalised lifestyle coaching, with everything from what and how you eat, to exercise, sleep, time management and all the psychological boundaries associated. All important lessons that help you walk away understanding more about yourself than you can possibly imagine. The staff are all expert, and genuinely care and support you all the way. They are just as proud as you are of your successes, and stick by you even in the tough times. There is a sense of comradeship you get on this program, and I guarantee you will make friends for life, from other clients and the staff themselves. The activities are fun and fulfilling and the setting of Chiang Mai is absolutely beautiful. The accommodation is spot on with all the fitness facilities you can need, with pool and steam room to boot. I cannot recommend this program more, and for anyone considering, bite the bullet and give these guys a call. I genuinely think they saved my life, and they will save yours too. Trust me, it's worth it! Make the greatest investment you can, your own health.

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank Shannon D
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2019

Shannon thank you very much for the review. You are a great example of how possible it is to completely change your life so long as you decide to allow yourself to be open to new ideas and ways of doing things. Congratulations on your new found discipline and we wish you all the best for your bright future.

Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

Weight loss for men Thailand has been instrumental in helping me make drastic changes in my life. It is a practical weight loss education and training program designed for men like myself who have allowed poor lifestyle and nutrition to wreak havoc upon our health and well being. Justin, Steve, and Mitt, provide individual attention to your specific needs. They are incredible coaches, who show compassion and patience while teaching you how to conquer poor choices, and encourage you to develop strategies for a future lifetime of healthy living. This experience has been enlightening, as well as a lot of fun. Like attending summer camp, without pizza on Friday nights. I arrived on January 5th 2019 at 300 pounds, fat, bloated, and very unhappy with my personal state of being. 6 weeks later, (42 days), now 262 pounds and feeling fantastic. I now leave armed with the knowledge, experience, and confidence to successfully continue on this journey. 5 stars.

Date of experience: January 2019
2  Thank firemedic15a
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2019

Jaimie we are humbled that you have rated your experience with us the way you did, thank you.

Thank you also for acting as such an effective mentor for newer guys as they came on the program. The fact that you achieved such significant weight loss and health gains by simply following our core basic program and instructions is a big part of the reason why so many of the newer guys are getting such amazing results. You showed them how simple and easy it really is.

We wish you all the best for the future back in Florida, and we look forward to being a part of your health journey for the rest of your life.

Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

I'm at that age where I have reached the crossroads of doing the same unhealthy stuff or changing my lifestyle and routines for a healthier life.

What usually holds us back is our own mindset and behaviors. Through informal chats - even in group classes - Justin will work with you to understand your goals and how ready you are in your mind to change... and then he'll work his magic through advice regarding; lifestyle choices, diet, types and amount of exercise right for you, nutrition etc.

Thankfully a healthy lifestyle doesn't mean I have to eat lettuce leaves all day and stop my weekend beer... but it has meant some new behaviors towards; the 'right' exercise and better eating.

I've seen Justin work with people to ensure the changes they've made are lasting... which I suppose is the real challenge for most of us.

The physical transformation of some of the guys I've met here is truly outstanding... and I'm sure some have also transformed their thinking.

If you're looking to improve your fitness level and perhaps lose weight... I highly recommend Justin's group fitness classes or a tailored program that's tailored for you.

Date of experience: December 2018