Review Highlights
It works, you will lose weight, you will improve your health, you will make permanant change.

For the past 3 years I have attempted to lose weight but have not been successful. Diets, Personal... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
austinishome
An effective and sustainable approach to weight loss and life gain

For some months, I had been searching for an opportunity to reboot my lifestyle and improve my... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
drjohn2019

All reviews life changing spent weeks real challenge group classes training program blood sugar lettuce leaves the crossroads self esteem at home chiang mai fitness results tools transformation diet confidence
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

An amazing life changing experience.
In 8 weeks I lost 24kg, but more importantly I regained a zest for life, and the energy to do the things I want to do. The most important of all, I gained the necessary tools I need to maintain this going forward. It's not just a weightloss program. It's an personalised lifestyle coaching, with everything from what and how you eat, to exercise, sleep, time management and all the psychological boundaries associated. All important lessons that help you walk away understanding more about yourself than you can possibly imagine. The staff are all expert, and genuinely care and support you all the way. They are just as proud as you are of your successes, and stick by you even in the tough times. There is a sense of comradeship you get on this program, and I guarantee you will make friends for life, from other clients and the staff themselves. The activities are fun and fulfilling and the setting of Chiang Mai is absolutely beautiful. The accommodation is spot on with all the fitness facilities you can need, with pool and steam room to boot. I cannot recommend this program more, and for anyone considering, bite the bullet and give these guys a call. I genuinely think they saved my life, and they will save yours too. Trust me, it's worth it! Make the greatest investment you can, your own health.

Date of experience: January 2019
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2019

Shannon thank you very much for the review. You are a great example of how possible it is to completely change your life so long as you decide to allow yourself to be open to new ideas and ways of doing things. Congratulations on your new found discipline and we wish you all the best for your bright future.

Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

Weight loss for men Thailand has been instrumental in helping me make drastic changes in my life. It is a practical weight loss education and training program designed for men like myself who have allowed poor lifestyle and nutrition to wreak havoc upon our health and well being. Justin, Steve, and Mitt, provide individual attention to your specific needs. They are incredible coaches, who show compassion and patience while teaching you how to conquer poor choices, and encourage you to develop strategies for a future lifetime of healthy living. This experience has been enlightening, as well as a lot of fun. Like attending summer camp, without pizza on Friday nights. I arrived on January 5th 2019 at 300 pounds, fat, bloated, and very unhappy with my personal state of being. 6 weeks later, (42 days), now 262 pounds and feeling fantastic. I now leave armed with the knowledge, experience, and confidence to successfully continue on this journey. 5 stars.

Date of experience: January 2019
2  Thank firemedic15a
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2019

Jaimie we are humbled that you have rated your experience with us the way you did, thank you.

Thank you also for acting as such an effective mentor for newer guys as they came on the program. The fact that you achieved such significant weight loss and health gains by simply following our core basic program and instructions is a big part of the reason why so many of the newer guys are getting such amazing results. You showed them how simple and easy it really is.

We wish you all the best for the future back in Florida, and we look forward to being a part of your health journey for the rest of your life.

Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

I'm at that age where I have reached the crossroads of doing the same unhealthy stuff or changing my lifestyle and routines for a healthier life.

What usually holds us back is our own mindset and behaviors. Through informal chats - even in group classes - Justin will work with you to understand your goals and how ready you are in your mind to change... and then he'll work his magic through advice regarding; lifestyle choices, diet, types and amount of exercise right for you, nutrition etc.

Thankfully a healthy lifestyle doesn't mean I have to eat lettuce leaves all day and stop my weekend beer... but it has meant some new behaviors towards; the 'right' exercise and better eating.

I've seen Justin work with people to ensure the changes they've made are lasting... which I suppose is the real challenge for most of us.

The physical transformation of some of the guys I've met here is truly outstanding... and I'm sure some have also transformed their thinking.

If you're looking to improve your fitness level and perhaps lose weight... I highly recommend Justin's group fitness classes or a tailored program that's tailored for you.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank martincole4444
Reviewed December 12, 2018

Justine runs an amazing fitness & weight loss program in Chiang Mai - I lost 10kgs in about 6 weeks. Weight training, boxing, hiking, amazing temple visits in and around Chiang Mai - Justine's program made getting fit and losing weight fun and I just wanted to go back for more - 1 year later, I am still practicing what I learnt from Justine's program and have maintained the weight I lost - Strongly recommend for any one who wants a life changing health experience

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Waynejk
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2018

Thanks Wayne for your review. Great to hear you’ve taken the tools we gave you back home with you. That’s what it’s all about. Losing weight and keeping it off!

Reviewed December 10, 2018

I was so lucky to have the opportunity to train with Justin and his ‘Weight Loss for Men’ programme in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Everything comes with this package and Justin goes above and beyond to help and support you on your fitness and weight loss journey. I never seen a trainer before that genuinely cares so much about his clients and achieving results for them.

He integrates the training programme and food plans with the local environment that is the wonderful city and countryside of Chiang Mai. This place is amazing and you will fall in love with it’s wonderful people, culture and way of life.

I could not recommend highly enough to anyone wanting lose weight and adopt a healthier lifestyle, to just book your flight and come join the Weight Loss for Men programme in Thailand and watch body change while developing a new understanding of weight management you can maintain for the rest of your life!

Date of experience: September 2018
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2018

Thanks Marcus for your review. Losing weight is one thing, but the key is keeping it off. Your results were an inspiration to the other guys. Well done! Keep on the path laid out for you.