Review Highlights
It works, you will lose weight, you will improve your health, you will make permanant change.

For the past 3 years I have attempted to lose weight but have not been successful. Diets, Personal... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
austinishome
An effective and sustainable approach to weight loss and life gain

For some months, I had been searching for an opportunity to reboot my lifestyle and improve my... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
drjohn2019

All reviews life changing spent weeks real challenge group classes training program blood sugar lettuce leaves the crossroads self esteem at home chiang mai fitness results tools transformation diet confidence
Selected filters
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

Weight loss for men Thailand has been instrumental in helping me make drastic changes in my life. It is a practical weight loss education and training program designed for men like myself who have allowed poor lifestyle and nutrition to wreak havoc upon our health and well being. Justin, Steve, and Mitt, provide individual attention to your specific needs. They are incredible coaches, who show compassion and patience while teaching you how to conquer poor choices, and encourage you to develop strategies for a future lifetime of healthy living. This experience has been enlightening, as well as a lot of fun. Like attending summer camp, without pizza on Friday nights. I arrived on January 5th 2019 at 300 pounds, fat, bloated, and very unhappy with my personal state of being. 6 weeks later, (42 days), now 262 pounds and feeling fantastic. I now leave armed with the knowledge, experience, and confidence to successfully continue on this journey. 5 stars.

Date of experience: January 2019
2  Thank firemedic15a
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2019

Jaimie we are humbled that you have rated your experience with us the way you did, thank you.

Thank you also for acting as such an effective mentor for newer guys as they came on the program. The fact that you achieved such significant weight loss and health gains by simply following our core basic program and instructions is a big part of the reason why so many of the newer guys are getting such amazing results. You showed them how simple and easy it really is.

We wish you all the best for the future back in Florida, and we look forward to being a part of your health journey for the rest of your life.

Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

I'm at that age where I have reached the crossroads of doing the same unhealthy stuff or changing my lifestyle and routines for a healthier life.

What usually holds us back is our own mindset and behaviors. Through informal chats - even in group classes - Justin will work with you to understand your goals and how ready you are in your mind to change... and then he'll work his magic through advice regarding; lifestyle choices, diet, types and amount of exercise right for you, nutrition etc.

Thankfully a healthy lifestyle doesn't mean I have to eat lettuce leaves all day and stop my weekend beer... but it has meant some new behaviors towards; the 'right' exercise and better eating.

I've seen Justin work with people to ensure the changes they've made are lasting... which I suppose is the real challenge for most of us.

The physical transformation of some of the guys I've met here is truly outstanding... and I'm sure some have also transformed their thinking.

If you're looking to improve your fitness level and perhaps lose weight... I highly recommend Justin's group fitness classes or a tailored program that's tailored for you.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank martincole4444
Reviewed December 12, 2018

Justine runs an amazing fitness & weight loss program in Chiang Mai - I lost 10kgs in about 6 weeks. Weight training, boxing, hiking, amazing temple visits in and around Chiang Mai - Justine's program made getting fit and losing weight fun and I just wanted to go back for more - 1 year later, I am still practicing what I learnt from Justine's program and have maintained the weight I lost - Strongly recommend for any one who wants a life changing health experience

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Waynejk
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2018

Thanks Wayne for your review. Great to hear you’ve taken the tools we gave you back home with you. That’s what it’s all about. Losing weight and keeping it off!

Reviewed December 10, 2018

I was so lucky to have the opportunity to train with Justin and his ‘Weight Loss for Men’ programme in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Everything comes with this package and Justin goes above and beyond to help and support you on your fitness and weight loss journey. I never seen a trainer before that genuinely cares so much about his clients and achieving results for them.

He integrates the training programme and food plans with the local environment that is the wonderful city and countryside of Chiang Mai. This place is amazing and you will fall in love with it’s wonderful people, culture and way of life.

I could not recommend highly enough to anyone wanting lose weight and adopt a healthier lifestyle, to just book your flight and come join the Weight Loss for Men programme in Thailand and watch body change while developing a new understanding of weight management you can maintain for the rest of your life!

Date of experience: September 2018
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2018

Thanks Marcus for your review. Losing weight is one thing, but the key is keeping it off. Your results were an inspiration to the other guys. Well done! Keep on the path laid out for you.

Reviewed December 10, 2018

I spent one month with the Weight Loss for Men Thailand team. At 15 kilos overweight and at age 69 I knew not to expect a dramatic weight loss. I did arrive expecting to lose some of the excess kilos and to establish a regular exercise routine. I feel I got more than I expected from the experience. I learned a lot about which foods to eat and when; about exercise and its place in weight control and health, and shared some really good times with the Justin and Steve, the two trainers, and the other guys on the program. The accommodations are in a modern, impeccably clean and well maintained condo with state of the art gym and a beautiful 30 meter infinity pool and adjacent steam room. Meals were in local restaurants and, a special treat, at Justin´s house in the country, where his family made us right at home. WLMT is centered in Chiang Mai, Thailand´s second city, which is large enough to have everything you could want and is filled with ever fascinating markets and bazaars. The city is also at the center of some wonderful natural parks, temples and historic monuments and the WLMT team took us to all of them where we got our exercise hiking and climbing up mountains of steps remote and beautiful sites. Unexpectedly, I had a great time as a tourist as I had been to Bangkok several times before (on business) and disliked it. Chiang Mai could not be more different, and the people are hospitable and kind. At the end of my stay I went home 8 kilos lighter, very noticeably more trim and fit, and with an improved outlook and more self esteem. I also now have a system and the information to lose the remaining kilos. Since returning I´ve followed the program and I´m getting closer to my goal every day. If you´re looking for a serious program, not a luxury spa experience, I can highly recommend WLMT.

Date of experience: November 2018

Thanks John for your insightful review. It was a pleasure having you with us and we wish you a long, happy and healthy retirement in beautiful Spain.