Review Highlights
It works, you will lose weight, you will improve your health, you will make permanant change.

For the past 3 years I have attempted to lose weight but have not been successful. Diets, Personal... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
austinishome
An effective and sustainable approach to weight loss and life gain

For some months, I had been searching for an opportunity to reboot my lifestyle and improve my... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
drjohn2019

All reviews life changing spent weeks real challenge group classes training program blood sugar lettuce leaves the crossroads self esteem at home chiang mai fitness results tools transformation diet confidence
Selected filters
Reviewed December 12, 2018

Justine runs an amazing fitness & weight loss program in Chiang Mai - I lost 10kgs in about 6 weeks. Weight training, boxing, hiking, amazing temple visits in and around Chiang Mai - Justine's program made getting fit and losing weight fun and I just wanted to go back for more - 1 year later, I am still practicing what I learnt from Justine's program and have maintained the weight I lost - Strongly recommend for any one who wants a life changing health experience

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Waynejk
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2018

Thanks Wayne for your review. Great to hear you’ve taken the tools we gave you back home with you. That’s what it’s all about. Losing weight and keeping it off!

Reviewed December 10, 2018

I was so lucky to have the opportunity to train with Justin and his ‘Weight Loss for Men’ programme in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Everything comes with this package and Justin goes above and beyond to help and support you on your fitness and weight loss journey. I never seen a trainer before that genuinely cares so much about his clients and achieving results for them.

He integrates the training programme and food plans with the local environment that is the wonderful city and countryside of Chiang Mai. This place is amazing and you will fall in love with it’s wonderful people, culture and way of life.

I could not recommend highly enough to anyone wanting lose weight and adopt a healthier lifestyle, to just book your flight and come join the Weight Loss for Men programme in Thailand and watch body change while developing a new understanding of weight management you can maintain for the rest of your life!

Date of experience: September 2018
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2018

Thanks Marcus for your review. Losing weight is one thing, but the key is keeping it off. Your results were an inspiration to the other guys. Well done! Keep on the path laid out for you.

Reviewed December 10, 2018

I spent one month with the Weight Loss for Men Thailand team. At 15 kilos overweight and at age 69 I knew not to expect a dramatic weight loss. I did arrive expecting to lose some of the excess kilos and to establish a regular exercise routine. I feel I got more than I expected from the experience. I learned a lot about which foods to eat and when; about exercise and its place in weight control and health, and shared some really good times with the Justin and Steve, the two trainers, and the other guys on the program. The accommodations are in a modern, impeccably clean and well maintained condo with state of the art gym and a beautiful 30 meter infinity pool and adjacent steam room. Meals were in local restaurants and, a special treat, at Justin´s house in the country, where his family made us right at home. WLMT is centered in Chiang Mai, Thailand´s second city, which is large enough to have everything you could want and is filled with ever fascinating markets and bazaars. The city is also at the center of some wonderful natural parks, temples and historic monuments and the WLMT team took us to all of them where we got our exercise hiking and climbing up mountains of steps remote and beautiful sites. Unexpectedly, I had a great time as a tourist as I had been to Bangkok several times before (on business) and disliked it. Chiang Mai could not be more different, and the people are hospitable and kind. At the end of my stay I went home 8 kilos lighter, very noticeably more trim and fit, and with an improved outlook and more self esteem. I also now have a system and the information to lose the remaining kilos. Since returning I´ve followed the program and I´m getting closer to my goal every day. If you´re looking for a serious program, not a luxury spa experience, I can highly recommend WLMT.

Date of experience: November 2018

Thanks John for your insightful review. It was a pleasure having you with us and we wish you a long, happy and healthy retirement in beautiful Spain.

Reviewed December 10, 2018

I have been to Thailand many times in my life, but never for such an occasion. To change my life and to get fit. Justin Footit started me out with daily exercise, a strict diet including intermittent fasting, and group workouts. The program is so much more than about losing weight. Everyone in the program works together. We workout together, we often eat together, and we do weekly trip touring northern Thailand both for sight seeing as well as for excercise/fitness. I saw so many people lose 20, 30 and even 50 kg. Everything Justin tells you is true. The guy really knows his stuff.

I highly recommend this program to anyone looking to change their lives.

Date of experience: March 2018

Thanks David for your review. We appreciate your recognition that the life changing journey you come on when you come to Weight Loss For Men Thailand is not a solitary journey. We work as a group and all strive together toward our goal. Thanks again David.

Reviewed November 29, 2018 via mobile

Before I came here I had tried everything. Jenny Craig, lite n easy, Trojan diet, Man Shake. I was never able to make anything work. The thing that got me here was I recognized that the value of weight loss for men was that I HAD to take myself out of my environment. You are not in your old environment any more. No matter what you think of Jenny Craig food, it still never stopped me from getting a milkshake on the way to work for example. I spose because I still had every other temptation around me that was the problem. Plus the food on Jenny Craig and Lit n easy becomes EXPENSIVE.

As soon as I arrived I knew this was for me. What I was told on the website was exactly what I got. From that point it was just going to be head down and tail up.
You have to have the determination to do this. There were times when I was in dark moods, but the guys help me through them. You have to want the results. Be prepared to be hard on yourself. Be strong willed because I can tell you that Justin and the staff are there full of support and guidance the whole time.

The food is awesome I have never ever eaten such quality fresh food in my life. Pick what you want (so long as within healthy guidelines) and have as much as you want.
What I really want to stress is that if you decide to come here, you must be very determined and serious. If you are, YOU WILL GET THE RESULTS. I have lost 35 kilo’s so far and still have one week to go (from a 12 week program). I hurt my knee riding the bicycle so I was out for a few weeks or more. If I hadn’t hurt my knee, I reckon I would have lost 50 Kilo’s.
All I can say is if you want to go hard core like I did, you will get incredible results and you will have an amazing time.

Really, I can’t thank Justin and Steve enough for what they did for me and I can honestly say it was the best thing I have ever done. Accommodation and facilities was first class and Chiang Mai is awesome.
Finally I just want to say that I feel like I have become a part of Justin and his beautiful family. Him, his wife and young son welcomed me with open arms and I did not expect this family connection when I came on a weight loss program and I can tell you it really made a difference.

To any guys out there thinking about doing this, I can tell you that at age 58, this has been one of the best things I have done in my life and I recommend Weight Loss for Men Thailand to any men who seriously want to lose weight.

Date of experience: July 1475
1  Thank G1098WUtonym
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2018

Thanks Tony for your review. You are a great example of how effective Weight Loss For Men Thailand can be for guys who are serious about losing weight and getting healthy. Thanks for being an inspiration to the others on the program as well. We know you'll use the tools you've gained to continue on into a happy and healthy future!