Review Highlights
It works, you will lose weight, you will improve your health, you will make permanant change.

For the past 3 years I have attempted to lose weight but have not been successful. Diets, Personal... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
austinishome
An effective and sustainable approach to weight loss and life gain

For some months, I had been searching for an opportunity to reboot my lifestyle and improve my... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
drjohn2019

All reviews life changing spent weeks real challenge group classes training program blood sugar lettuce leaves the crossroads self esteem at home chiang mai fitness results tools transformation diet confidence
Selected filters
Reviewed December 10, 2018

I have been to Thailand many times in my life, but never for such an occasion. To change my life and to get fit. Justin Footit started me out with daily exercise, a strict diet including intermittent fasting, and group workouts. The program is so much more than about losing weight. Everyone in the program works together. We workout together, we often eat together, and we do weekly trip touring northern Thailand both for sight seeing as well as for excercise/fitness. I saw so many people lose 20, 30 and even 50 kg. Everything Justin tells you is true. The guy really knows his stuff.

I highly recommend this program to anyone looking to change their lives.

Date of experience: March 2018
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2018

Thanks David for your review. We appreciate your recognition that the life changing journey you come on when you come to Weight Loss For Men Thailand is not a solitary journey. We work as a group and all strive together toward our goal. Thanks again David.

Reviewed November 29, 2018 via mobile

Before I came here I had tried everything. Jenny Craig, lite n easy, Trojan diet, Man Shake. I was never able to make anything work. The thing that got me here was I recognized that the value of weight loss for men was that I HAD to take myself out of my environment. You are not in your old environment any more. No matter what you think of Jenny Craig food, it still never stopped me from getting a milkshake on the way to work for example. I spose because I still had every other temptation around me that was the problem. Plus the food on Jenny Craig and Lit n easy becomes EXPENSIVE.

As soon as I arrived I knew this was for me. What I was told on the website was exactly what I got. From that point it was just going to be head down and tail up.
You have to have the determination to do this. There were times when I was in dark moods, but the guys help me through them. You have to want the results. Be prepared to be hard on yourself. Be strong willed because I can tell you that Justin and the staff are there full of support and guidance the whole time.

The food is awesome I have never ever eaten such quality fresh food in my life. Pick what you want (so long as within healthy guidelines) and have as much as you want.
What I really want to stress is that if you decide to come here, you must be very determined and serious. If you are, YOU WILL GET THE RESULTS. I have lost 35 kilo’s so far and still have one week to go (from a 12 week program). I hurt my knee riding the bicycle so I was out for a few weeks or more. If I hadn’t hurt my knee, I reckon I would have lost 50 Kilo’s.
All I can say is if you want to go hard core like I did, you will get incredible results and you will have an amazing time.

Really, I can’t thank Justin and Steve enough for what they did for me and I can honestly say it was the best thing I have ever done. Accommodation and facilities was first class and Chiang Mai is awesome.
Finally I just want to say that I feel like I have become a part of Justin and his beautiful family. Him, his wife and young son welcomed me with open arms and I did not expect this family connection when I came on a weight loss program and I can tell you it really made a difference.

To any guys out there thinking about doing this, I can tell you that at age 58, this has been one of the best things I have done in my life and I recommend Weight Loss for Men Thailand to any men who seriously want to lose weight.

Date of experience: July 1475
1  Thank G1098WUtonym
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2018

Thanks Tony for your review. You are a great example of how effective Weight Loss For Men Thailand can be for guys who are serious about losing weight and getting healthy. Thanks for being an inspiration to the others on the program as well. We know you'll use the tools you've gained to continue on into a happy and healthy future!

Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

I booked in to spent 4 weeks on the program with Justin but had to leave after 3 weeks due to family problem back in France. In this 3 weeks period I lost 12 kilograms very easy! I am not a very large guy but at 82 kilos to start I became around 70. Just the first week i was 6 kg lighter by changing the way i eat and of course the exercices. Not only you will lose weight on this program but you will learn a lot about nutrition and how improve your health with quality food. Chiang Mai is really a wonderful place with so many nice places to visit, Justin will do anything to get you out of your room and make you having fun while you lose weight. Its not only about getting healthier and fitter, but mentally you will be challenged to change your life, to climb your goal like the mountain that we went at least 2 times each week. Really to me it was a good decision to start the program, i feel like i have started to change my health on the right path. This 3 weeks now yes I lose weight but the most important thing is actually a change of shape and some real obvious toning and increased in strength and much greater feeling with health and a very good feeling for the future! Justin and his family will help you to reach your goal, it is not an easy way and I think for me I will be coming back very soon because I know. I booked one month, but I know that when I spend perhaps 2 or 3 month with Justin, it is a new chance in life to begin with a different body but a different mind and this is the most important thing I take. If you want to change, and with a BIG change I can recommend Justin for anyone who is tired to be the lazy fat guy! I will recommend 10 out of 10 and I am coming back soon! Thanks.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank yumeslash
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2018

Thomas, firstly we hope everything goes well for you back home. Secondly, thanks for your comprehensive evaluation here on TripAdvisor, it is most appreciated. We hope to see you back very soon and let’s continue towards getting you into the best shape physically and mentally so you get the maximum out of your life!!

Reviewed September 9, 2018

I was introduced to Justin in November 2017 by a mutual friend (thanks Jack!).
I then decided to spend a month in Chiang Mai on Justin's weight loss program as I was feeling overworked and over weight.
I enjoyed the month so much I decided to stay an extra 3 weeks, at which stage I managed to lose 18 kilos in weight from listening to Justin's advice. I managed to maintain my weight since by putting into practice what I learnt on the program.
I now feel 10 years younger and highly recommend 'Weight Loss for Men Thailand'.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Paul M

Thanks Paul! It was a real pleasure having you with us and we are very happy to hear you are putting the tools we gave you into practice in your new everyday life. Losing the weight and getting healthy means nothing if you cannot maintain it when you go back home. Well done Paul for showing the world how easy it can be when you know EXACTLY what to do!

Reviewed July 16, 2018

I spent 4 weeks with Justin and lost nearly 15kg. This programme really is life changing and shows how you can lose weight in an enjoyable way in an awesome location. His fitness training is second to none and is tailored for you. He explains things so you can understand them and the effects of everything on the body.

Unfortunately due to family circumstances I had to leave but will be back soon. I wish I could stay for 6 months as that is what is really required to truly transform your life - Phil is just one example of what can be achieved but there are many others, especially Joe.

You really feel part of the family as you get to know Justin and his family very well - if you are lucky you get to taste some of Grandma's cooking and her chilli sauce is the best. Justin's little boy Sonny is great - at just a couple of years old he can speak both Thai and English and he really does encourage you as well as he comes along training when not in school.

And you're not just stuck in a hotel room or the gym. You can get out and about and visit places you wouldn't normally get to see. A few of you can get together for 3 days to visit Pai and do the 600km Mae Hong Song loop which is a great trip and you get to see other off-the-beaten-track places. The coffee at one place in MHS is the best I've ever tasted!!

Simply put - do it....it will be one of the best decisions you will ever make.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Mark F
Justin F, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Thank you Mark for your very nice review. First of all we hope that all is going well back home. Secondly we look forward to your return as soon as you are ready. You made excellent progress and we'd love to see that continue. All the best, see you soon.