Review Highlights
Changed My Son’s Life

I helped my severely overweight adult son attend Weight Loss for Men for four months ending August... read more

Reviewed August 29, 2021
Louisewriter
via mobile
Life changing!!

If you are ready to make a lifestyle change and lose weight this is the place for you. I came in at... read more

Reviewed August 26, 2021
C1536ZLtomd

All reviews life changing spent weeks blood pressure going forward few months long term returned home boot camp chiang mai won t everyday life most important thing great program get together quality food different person the past years
Selected filters
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

I booked in to spent 4 weeks on the program with Justin but had to leave after 3 weeks due to family problem back in France. In this 3 weeks period I lost 12 kilograms very easy! I am not a very large guy but at 82 kilos to start I became around 70. Just the first week i was 6 kg lighter by changing the way i eat and of course the exercices. Not only you will lose weight on this program but you will learn a lot about nutrition and how improve your health with quality food. Chiang Mai is really a wonderful place with so many nice places to visit, Justin will do anything to get you out of your room and make you having fun while you lose weight. Its not only about getting healthier and fitter, but mentally you will be challenged to change your life, to climb your goal like the mountain that we went at least 2 times each week. Really to me it was a good decision to start the program, i feel like i have started to change my health on the right path. This 3 weeks now yes I lose weight but the most important thing is actually a change of shape and some real obvious toning and increased in strength and much greater feeling with health and a very good feeling for the future! Justin and his family will help you to reach your goal, it is not an easy way and I think for me I will be coming back very soon because I know. I booked one month, but I know that when I spend perhaps 2 or 3 month with Justin, it is a new chance in life to begin with a different body but a different mind and this is the most important thing I take. If you want to change, and with a BIG change I can recommend Justin for anyone who is tired to be the lazy fat guy! I will recommend 10 out of 10 and I am coming back soon! Thanks.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank yumeslash
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2018

Thomas, firstly we hope everything goes well for you back home. Secondly, thanks for your comprehensive evaluation here on TripAdvisor, it is most appreciated. We hope to see you back very soon and let’s continue towards getting you into the best shape physically and mentally so you get the maximum out of your life!!

Reviewed September 9, 2018

I was introduced to Justin in November 2017 by a mutual friend (thanks Jack!).
I then decided to spend a month in Chiang Mai on Justin's weight loss program as I was feeling overworked and over weight.
I enjoyed the month so much I decided to stay an extra 3 weeks, at which stage I managed to lose 18 kilos in weight from listening to Justin's advice. I managed to maintain my weight since by putting into practice what I learnt on the program.
I now feel 10 years younger and highly recommend 'Weight Loss for Men Thailand'.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank E7222MPpaulm

Thanks Paul! It was a real pleasure having you with us and we are very happy to hear you are putting the tools we gave you into practice in your new everyday life. Losing the weight and getting healthy means nothing if you cannot maintain it when you go back home. Well done Paul for showing the world how easy it can be when you know EXACTLY what to do!

Reviewed July 16, 2018

I spent 4 weeks with Justin and lost nearly 15kg. This programme really is life changing and shows how you can lose weight in an enjoyable way in an awesome location. His fitness training is second to none and is tailored for you. He explains things so you can understand them and the effects of everything on the body.

Unfortunately due to family circumstances I had to leave but will be back soon. I wish I could stay for 6 months as that is what is really required to truly transform your life - Phil is just one example of what can be achieved but there are many others, especially Joe.

You really feel part of the family as you get to know Justin and his family very well - if you are lucky you get to taste some of Grandma's cooking and her chilli sauce is the best. Justin's little boy Sonny is great - at just a couple of years old he can speak both Thai and English and he really does encourage you as well as he comes along training when not in school.

And you're not just stuck in a hotel room or the gym. You can get out and about and visit places you wouldn't normally get to see. A few of you can get together for 3 days to visit Pai and do the 600km Mae Hong Song loop which is a great trip and you get to see other off-the-beaten-track places. The coffee at one place in MHS is the best I've ever tasted!!

Simply put - do it....it will be one of the best decisions you will ever make.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Mark F
Justin F, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Thank you Mark for your very nice review. First of all we hope that all is going well back home. Secondly we look forward to your return as soon as you are ready. You made excellent progress and we'd love to see that continue. All the best, see you soon.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

I spent 4 weeks with Weight Loss for Men Thailand and very quickly felt much healthier, stronger and more confident (and of course a lot thinner!) Justin is a real pro and knows exactly what he's talking about and his results speak for themselves. Justin will not only help you lose the weight, but also educate you in how to keep it off indefinitely, a valuable valuable lesson!

Date of experience: February 2018

Hi Adam. We appreciate your review. It was pleasing to see the progress you made on the program. You certainly left us a lot fitter and stronger than when you came. Be sure to keep us updated on your health journey.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

I'm at that age where I have reached the crossroads of doing the same unhealthy stuff ... OR... change my lifestyle and routines for a healthier life ?

What usually holds us back is our own mindset and behaviors. Through informal chats - even in group classes - Justin will work with you to understand your goals and how ready you are in your mind to change... and then he'll work his magic through advice regarding; lifestyle choices, diet, types and amount of exercise right for you, nutrition etc.

Thankfully a healthy lifestyle doesn't mean I have to eat lettuce leaves all day and stop my weekend beer... but it has meant some new behaviors towards; the 'right' exercise and better eating.

I've seen Justin work with people to ensure the changes they've made are lasting... which I suppose is the real challenge for most of us.

The physical transformation of some of the guys I've met here is truly outstanding... and I'm sure some have also transformed their thinking.

If you're looking to improve your fitness level and perhaps lose weight... I highly recommend you get in touch with Justin at 'Weight Loss for Men, Thailand'

Date of experience: May 2018

Thanks for your review Martin. You are one of the great examples of how we understand the importance of how our mentality affects our physical self. At Weight Loss For Men Thailand we are about mental re-adjustment as much as physical transformation. You cannot have one without the other and you are living proof. Thanks again and all the best.