Review Highlights
Changed My Son’s Life

I helped my severely overweight adult son attend Weight Loss for Men for four months ending August... read more

Reviewed August 29, 2021
Louisewriter
via mobile
Life changing!!

If you are ready to make a lifestyle change and lose weight this is the place for you. I came in at... read more

Reviewed August 26, 2021
C1536ZLtomd

All reviews life changing spent weeks blood pressure going forward few months long term returned home boot camp chiang mai won t everyday life most important thing great program get together quality food different person the past years
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2018

I spent 4 weeks with Justin and lost nearly 15kg. This programme really is life changing and shows how you can lose weight in an enjoyable way in an awesome location. His fitness training is second to none and is tailored for you. He explains things so you can understand them and the effects of everything on the body.

Unfortunately due to family circumstances I had to leave but will be back soon. I wish I could stay for 6 months as that is what is really required to truly transform your life - Phil is just one example of what can be achieved but there are many others, especially Joe.

You really feel part of the family as you get to know Justin and his family very well - if you are lucky you get to taste some of Grandma's cooking and her chilli sauce is the best. Justin's little boy Sonny is great - at just a couple of years old he can speak both Thai and English and he really does encourage you as well as he comes along training when not in school.

And you're not just stuck in a hotel room or the gym. You can get out and about and visit places you wouldn't normally get to see. A few of you can get together for 3 days to visit Pai and do the 600km Mae Hong Song loop which is a great trip and you get to see other off-the-beaten-track places. The coffee at one place in MHS is the best I've ever tasted!!

Simply put - do it....it will be one of the best decisions you will ever make.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Mark F
Justin F, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Thank you Mark for your very nice review. First of all we hope that all is going well back home. Secondly we look forward to your return as soon as you are ready. You made excellent progress and we'd love to see that continue. All the best, see you soon.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

I spent 4 weeks with Weight Loss for Men Thailand and very quickly felt much healthier, stronger and more confident (and of course a lot thinner!) Justin is a real pro and knows exactly what he's talking about and his results speak for themselves. Justin will not only help you lose the weight, but also educate you in how to keep it off indefinitely, a valuable valuable lesson!

Date of experience: February 2018

Hi Adam. We appreciate your review. It was pleasing to see the progress you made on the program. You certainly left us a lot fitter and stronger than when you came. Be sure to keep us updated on your health journey.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

I'm at that age where I have reached the crossroads of doing the same unhealthy stuff ... OR... change my lifestyle and routines for a healthier life ?

What usually holds us back is our own mindset and behaviors. Through informal chats - even in group classes - Justin will work with you to understand your goals and how ready you are in your mind to change... and then he'll work his magic through advice regarding; lifestyle choices, diet, types and amount of exercise right for you, nutrition etc.

Thankfully a healthy lifestyle doesn't mean I have to eat lettuce leaves all day and stop my weekend beer... but it has meant some new behaviors towards; the 'right' exercise and better eating.

I've seen Justin work with people to ensure the changes they've made are lasting... which I suppose is the real challenge for most of us.

The physical transformation of some of the guys I've met here is truly outstanding... and I'm sure some have also transformed their thinking.

If you're looking to improve your fitness level and perhaps lose weight... I highly recommend you get in touch with Justin at 'Weight Loss for Men, Thailand'

Date of experience: May 2018

Thanks for your review Martin. You are one of the great examples of how we understand the importance of how our mentality affects our physical self. At Weight Loss For Men Thailand we are about mental re-adjustment as much as physical transformation. You cannot have one without the other and you are living proof. Thanks again and all the best.

Reviewed May 2, 2018

Before coming across this program, I was extremely obese, unhealthy and on my way to health destruction. I have tried many methods and spend more than three hundred thousand THB on supplements; MLM products, Pills, wanting to get healthy. Unfortunately, nothing works!

It has been a year now since I joined the program. I must say that Justin has designed an outstanding weight-loss program for those who really need helps, just like me. His program will not only transform your shape but also, change your lifestyle. I have lost 50 Kilo and feeling healthier than ever. With his guidance and coaching, I have transformed not only physically but mentally as well. I have also seen his dedication and how he goes the extra miles to ensure that his clients, me for instance, will lose weight and make the progress,

I can assure to those who join the program, follow it faithfully and dedicate yourselves to get transformation, you will achieve your goals. Furthermore, you will be able to sustain it as well. TAKE THE FIRST STEP BY JOINING THE PROGRAM AND START YOUR LIFE TRANSFORMATION TODAY.

Date of experience: June 2017
JustinF2205, Owner at Weight Loss For Men Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2018

Hey Joe! Thanks for the review! You are one of our biggest losers and we love having you on the program. You have been an inspiration to everyone connected with Weight Loss For Men Thailand. You are living proof that our techniques and methods work. Losing almost 60 kg's and keeping it off is absolutely fantastic, well done!

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

After going for my one year medical, the doctor said that I my health was becoming a real concern and at the rate I was going it was going to be a case of a lot of medicine's etc.
I have been on the diet roller coaster and have done a lot of gym memberships, sessions with a trainer etc and have had lapband surgery but was not getting anywhere.
Then I came across the Weight Loss for Men Thailand and saw some of the results that other's have been getting and so made contact with Justin. It initially took me a year to actually get on the program as I had become so socially isolated and my self esteem was rock bottom.
But met Justin and some of the other's on the program and so happy I have.
In 20 week's I have lost 50kgs, my waist was 52cm and now 36cm, I have been given a new lease of life. My doctor has met with Justin as well and is truly pleased I made the decision as my latest blood tests results were a vast improvement on before, blood sugar back to normal, thyroid back to good levels etc.
The program has given me more confidence as we do work out in the gym but have done bush walks, temple visits and a road trip through some parts of Northern Thailand.
For me Justin and the program have been truly a life saver and with his guidance have been shown the tools to maintain a balanced nutrional plan and skills for exercise.
I thoroughly encourage any one who does need assitance to reach out and contact Weight Loss for Men Thailand.

Date of experience: May 2018

Thanks for sharing your review Phil. Observing your overall health improvement was very inspiring to others on the program Phil. You are living breathing proof that things like lap-band surgery are a costly and dangerous waste of time. When we focus on the mental change required, the physical change is guaranteed to follow. Congratulations on your 50 kilogram weight loss Phil!