We staid at the resort in june 2014 and it was excellent
Verry nice staff
Verry good food
Verry nice room Spaces (jacuzzi Pavillion)
2times a day shuttle service but between not to much time so you need to know what to do and dont go unprepared to the city other wise not much time. Better to take the shuttle at 10am and return 10pm to visite the town Espacely on sunday when it is Sunday-market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Veranda Chiangmai: The High Resort, is a total Zen experience from the moment of arrival. We located in private valley with rice and tea terraces, natural ponds and orchids. Perfect retreat to relax and indulge yourself in the Spa. Divided into two zones, on one side representing the cultural heritage of the north and the other the Contemporary Veranda style. A boutique northern retreat of just 72 rooms, all guests are ensured of the best personal service, 24 hours a day from our warm and friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Veranda High Resort Chiang Mai - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda High Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Hang Dong
- Veranda High Resort Chiang Mai - MGallery Collection Chiang Mai Province, Thailand - Hang Dong