If your holiday target is planned to stay closed to nature, this is the exactly right place to be chosen. This hotel's size is medium, most rooms are closed to nature, you can see rice & tea field from your room. The landscape and garden is nice, but it 's far from center of town ( just say to take about half an hour to reach town). Good place to take time for relaxation and clean air. Nice - decorated room with qualified cleanliness Not good for city-life lovers. Let say layout is good-designed and good place to take photos around there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Veranda Chiangmai: The High Resort, is a total Zen experience from the moment of arrival. We located in private valley with rice and tea terraces, natural ponds and orchids. Perfect retreat to relax and indulge yourself in the Spa. Divided into two zones, on one side representing the cultural heritage of the north and the other the Contemporary Veranda style. A boutique northern retreat of just 72 rooms, all guests are ensured of the best personal service, 24 hours a day from our warm and friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Veranda High Resort Chiang Mai - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda High Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Hang Dong
- Veranda High Resort Chiang Mai - MGallery Collection Chiang Mai Province, Thailand - Hang Dong