We choose this hotel as a stop over from Kanchanaburi to Mae Sot and were dissapointed. Better to drive directly to Mae Sot or have a stop over in Sukhothai.
We booked 2 "Mountain View Rooms", each for 1800,- THB.
Good things about this hotel :
- hugh and safe parking lot.
- free and stable internet connection in the rooms.
- friendly and helpfull staff
- safe hotel
- Far to expensive for what you get (actually a ripp off)
- old and run down hotel rooms.
- no safe
(and signs everywhere in the hotel where they warn you about leaving valuables in the room)
- disgusting bathrooms (bath tap full of hairs etc...and broken tilings.
- smelly rooms, bacteria everywhere.
- breakfast very poor.
It`s a hotel totally catering to Thai people. Nakhon Sawan is a industrial city and many companies seem to hold meetings or sort of incentive events over there. They don`t need "normal" (paying) guests and thats how they treat them.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Grand Hill Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.