Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
$25
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2011

We've been staying at this hotel for several years, and it's a great place to stay. Rooms are clean and comfortable, staff are friendly, and breakfast is a good mix of International and Thai. It's definitely a 3.5 star facility, but it's by far the best the town has to offer, and is a welcome oasis every time we visit. Front office staff are always welcoming, bell staff are helpful, and there's a large well-lit car park. Free WiFi is a major plus, and I believe the TV even has an English Language channel or two (Never checked--the midget always watches cartoons)

Now, please manage expectations--you ARE in the Thai provinces, not in Bangkok. There may be drips in the bathroom, showers get hotter and colder randomly, and English is not very well spoken. Clean, friendly, and efficient are a GREAT win in this area.

Room tip: Try to get a room overlooking the parking lot at the back of the hotel--the front can get noisy sometimes with the nightclub.
Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Hotel is quite new and the rooms are large and comfortable and clean, people are friendly although english is a bit of a problem, pool is small but the massage place is nice, restaurant is OK, breakfast is a bit disappointing. all in all excellent value for money

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We were traveling down from Chiang mai to Hua Hin and we stayed in a few places along the way. We have friends who live in Nakhon Sawan and they took us to this hotel when we arrived. It was a pleasant surprise to find how nice the rooms were and how inexpensive it was. We stayed two nights but if time could of allowed we would have stayed a couple days longer. The Spa treatment was excellent and I used the small but adequate swimming pool one afternoon. Not to sure what Nakhon Sawan has to offer the casual tourist, we were with friends and they took care of the restaurants and where we went. but the hotel is worth staying in even if you are only passing through. I found the staff friendly, though they spoke limited English I was able to make myself understood and found them helpful

Room tip: Always be polite, even if they don't speak English on the desk.
Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank DavidSlowhand
Reviewed February 20, 2011

I stayed here for 3 days and 2 nights very recently. I LOVE this place! It's small, it's INEXPENSIVE and it's ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. I felt really at home here. Staff was friendly, quick and helpful. Contrary to other reviews I was plenty warm in this ground floor room.
I'd recommend this hotel to everyone and I'm sure all my friends would love it.

Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank kristykeam
Reviewed February 12, 2011

Horrible. The hotel has a club which turns the music on so loud. One of the guests and myself complained to the staff about the music. The staff told us that it has been like this for more than a year and the owner is well aware of the music but the club is making more money for him than the hotel. So the club stays.

Date of stay: January 2011