Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I spent only one night here, but was enough to bring me back on my next trip. The rooms are basic, but clean and reasonably priced. There is also a good restaurant on the main floor and I ate a great western breakfast with fresh ground coffee. The owner just had a baby girl, so there was much excitement, family and friends, and I was welcomed into it all and treated like I was a family friend. This is to me what staying in a small town guesthouse is all about. Will definitely be back.

Date of stay: December 2012
1  Thank Alexis W
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I didn't stay here (I stayed at Riverhouse Hotel) but I are two dinners here and was pleased. Both times I had a Thai-style spicy salad. The first was a crispy fish salad which was quite tasty with a generous serving of fried fish pieces, onions, shallots and shredded carrot plus some herbs and a dressing. I'm glad I asked for "little spicy" because it was on the verge of being too hot, but not quite there. Very tasty. Wish the fish hadn't been quite so bony, but Mae Sariang is a long way from the sea and they're working with the local fish they can get. Next time I had spicy fried egg salad and it was just outstanding and a very big portion, to boot; couldn't quite finish. Owners were extremely nice and friendly.

Date of stay: September 2012
1  Thank BallardBeaver
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I stayed here for three night in July and really liked it. I stayed in a very cheap (200baht) room upstairs with a fan and a mattress in the floor. The owners are very helpful and friendly and the food is nice. There I wifi in the whole house and the shared bathrooms are clean and looked after. The downstairs area is great to hang out and relax. They have a massive tv with toms of channels if you fancy watching a blockbuster. All in all a great value for money. It can get noisy with a newly opened bar opossite. But that was not the case every night. I suggest earplugs if you have a light sleep.

Date of stay: July 2012
Reviewed February 16, 2012

This backpackers guest house is filthy and rundown. It needs to be kept up and cleaned more frequently. Around the entire restaurant sits 20 or so rusty rental bikes. There is a an empty fish tank under the front table that was used for the skin eating fish at one time but is now empty and sitting in the middle of the restaurant...Disgusting!

Really a bad operation.

Date of stay: February 2012
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank tigerbox
Reviewed January 13, 2012

I stay there only 1 night. The layout of the GH is particularly intersting with romms upstairs and seats, tables on the ground floor.
Really friendly staff