and 1 more site!
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Dragoer
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

Yes the rooms may need a little "upgrading" but overall this hotel is great. Great views, good location and the most comfortable bed I have slept in in ages.
It's in the little fishing village of Dragoer which is always worth a visit. We were incredibly lucky with the weather and sitting in the little harbour drinking Danish beer in the sun was rather lush!
Buffet breakfast with cheese, ham, scrambled eggs, Danish pastries etc. All very, very nice. Pleasant and helpful staff.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Nissemor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Polish first
Bruceton Mills, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

Excellent location for taking a flight from Copenhagen Airport. This hotel is named Copenhagen Airport Hotel on other hotel and travel reservation websites. When I arrived there was plenty of available free parking onsite although I missed the turnoff to the hotel on my first attempt as the sign said only "hotel parking" without naming the hotel.

My room could have used an update, but everything was clean and comfortable, and everything worked. I had a room with a balcony, and noted the hotel did not have a lift so I had to bring my bags up a flight of stairs. There were rooms on the first floor so if you don't fancy walking stairs you can ask for a room there.

My balcony faced the sea and the fort. The hotel was off the main road enough that it was quite peaceful and quiet. I slept well.

The breakfast in the morning was very good, despite there not being many guests, all the food was fresh and hot and there was a great selection.

The final point which makes me give this property a five star rating is the proximity to the airport. From the hotel I was able to take a service road that followed the coast and entered the airport from the south. I avoided all the traffic and was able to quickly get to the car hire garage without any delay despite it being 9:30am.

A comfortable night's sleep, a great breakfast to start my day, and a peaceful drive to the airport make this a hotel I will stay at every time I have a morning flight out of Copenhagen.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the sea.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Grosse Pointe, Michigan
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2011

We booked this hotel because it was billed as "close to the airport". Well, it was a $30 taxi ride there and it was not convenient to go into the city to do anything. It was listed as The Copenhagen Airport Hotel when we booked it, however there is NOTHING to identify it as that and we found it only because the addresses were the same. We were told that we were upgraded because they were full, and got a very small double room on the third floor. There was no elevator, which was inconvenient as we had rather large suitcases in preparation for our flight.
The linens were clean, but the pillow cover inside the pillowcase was disgusting. The shower was a corner of the bathroom with no curtain; the place was a swamp when we finished.
The location was great if you were looking for a quaint fishing village, but not convenient for someone looking for easy access to the airport. They also advertised a shuttle, which seems frequently not available (at least not to small groups or on Sunday).

Room Tip: you tend to get what you pay for
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Live_to_travel56

Travelers are raving about these Dragoer hotels

Darwin, Australia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2011

I stayed here during the winter and ended up sleeping with my clothes on - that's how cold the room was! No need to say I had an uncomfortable night. Bathroom was very worn and looked like it hadn't been cared for since the 60's. I was given a room by the staircase and could hear people walking pass very easy as well as people walking across the floor in the room above. The door did not have an extra securty lock on it so I did not feel very safe.
It isn't very close to the airport, the taxi fare and the room cost together would nearly put you up for a nicer hotel much closer to the airport and within walking distance.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank Samdex
Sheffield
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2011

No hot water, no Internet, no restaurant, in the middle of nowhere, miserable witch on reception.
Advertised as Airport Hotel, its nowhere near.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
5 Thank myl0velyh0rse
London
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights with my partner. We paid £70 per night and were given a tiny room in the annex buidling. For this price in Denmark I was not expecting a luxury room, however I also did not expect to sleep in place that looked like a barn.
The room was very small, had two twin beds, table, 2 chairs, mini fridge and a micro TV that is so small, it's difficult to see it if you are lying on the bed. The bathroom was dirty and the shower curtain was yellow and moldy. There was no soap or anything else provided. The so called ~court view~ looked out at the parking lot. The walls were so thin that we could hear the complete conversation of the couple in teh room next to ours. The paint was peeling and the whole place looked like a big barn.
As I said, I did not expect to sleep in a castle, however had I known what the place looked like, I would have chosen to spend my money elsewhere. Do not be fooled by the pictures on their website! This place is such a scam! I wish I had taken pictures of the room.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Nyack2
Gloucestershire
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2010

I was booked into this hotel by a work colleague. I had a reservation (6 weeks before my visit) for a Double Room with Balcony and Seaview.

When I arrived the reception staff could not find my reservation on the computerized system. i found it for them and then they became very 'sheepish'.

they asked for my Credit card and processed full payment there and then, handing me my key. I was told to head to room 6, which was in the outside block.

I found a tatty, rough looking room, with two very small single beds. Crinkly / crunchy carpet (I have NO idea why). A shabby wetroom and NOTHING like is advertised on their website. It was about 1130pm so I thought I would get a drink from the minibar, picked up a bottle of Diet Coke to find it was flat, had been opened and was out of date 7 months prior to my stay.
The room was warm, but had ants.
I headed back to reception to complain, to be told my original reservation was no longer valid as they has double booked my room!
So I ended up in the Pig Sty!

I thought I would make the most of a bad situation and try and get some sleep, pulling down the blind I switched the lights off and tried to fall asleep, only to wake up with bright lights shining into my room throughout the night.....I got about 42mins sleep total!!

I have primatively camped and enjoyed the experience more than staying in this hotel. I am sure many of the rooms are fine, but the staff are disorganised and useless and appeared to be disinterested and carefree.

THE WORST place I have EVER stayed in and I would not recommend taking the risk!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
5 Thank Bandit10m
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dragoer
Copenhagen Go Hotel
#5 of 5 in Kastrup
Park Inn by Radisson Copenhagen Airport
Quality Airport Hotel Dan
CABINN Metro
CABINN Metro
#78 of 114 in Copenhagen

Been to Copenhagen Airport Hotel / Dragor Badehotel? Share your experiences!