“Good but overrated on this site.”
Review of Radhuni

Radhuni
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Radhuni Restaurant delivers a true taste of the Indian subcontinent, creating a fine dining experience. Expect to be served the finest Indian cuisine prepared by our authentic chefs using the freshest ingredients and spices in a stylish, modern restaurant, gleaming white table settings, great service from our attentive, discreet front of house staff. Our menu offers a mix of traditional and house special dishes and is frequently revised to keep even the most loyal customers refreshed.
Princes Risborough, United Kingdom
“Good but overrated on this site.”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Interesting sauces and flavours but don't like the massive lumps of chicken breast that are dumped in the sauce. House of Spice has the edge I think.

• Visited November 2012
4 Thank Eddyfrombucks

High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Hot and Spicey”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I came here for New Year with a group of friends. The atmosphere was fabulous, the waiters worked so hard to ensure our food was brought to the table within a reasonable amout of time and kept us well suppllied with drinks. The food was delicious, the spice value was as I would expect, to Indian tastes not British, so hot was HOT!

The entertainment for the night was fabulous, a total send up of Robbie Williams, which was entertaining and funny.

I would definitely come back here again.

• Visited December 2012
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Amazing Food”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Just about the most delicious Indian food I've had (outside my travels in India!)

Service was very efficient (and proficient) - never intrusive, always helpful.

Relatively spicy, but that's just a bonus!

• Visited December 2012
Newark-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“A superb indian restaurant”
Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

The food at Rudhini is some of the best indian food I have ever eaten and the top notch service rounds it off nicely.

All the curries taste very different and whilst spicy they are still flavoursome.

The free liquors at the end of the meal finish the whole thing off perfectly.

Northants, UK
“Lovely evening here”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

My family like this restaurant so much that we decided to join them, despite a two-hour drive. We were not disappointed... great food and service. And even a decent wine list. The choice of mains is enormous and varied - things I have seen nowhere else. I think the bill was a bit higher than other Indian restaurants we have used, but not excessively. The tables are well spaced out - just a shame they don't have a large round table to seat a big group. We had birthdays to celebrate and they decorated the table for us and gave free after-dinner drinks - a nice touch. I'd certainly return.

• Visited November 2012