“Incredible food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Anong Thai

Anong Thai
Ranked #5 of 18 Restaurants in Cookham
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Boutique. family run Thai restaurant serving authentic Thai food cooked the traditional way.
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“Incredible food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

This was easily one of the best meals I have eaten in Cookham. If you are looking for Asian cuisine in this area, this should be your first choice. Friendly staff, nice atmosphere and good prices.

Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“Delicious Thai food !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

We had a brilliant meal here yesterday, impeccable service and food packed with flavour - 100% recommended !

Visited April 2014
Henley-on-Thames, United Kingdom
“Long wait”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Visited the restaurant this evening. Table booked for 8.00pm, finally served our mains at 10.05pm.

Food good, but the wait unacceptable, particularly without an apology.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Medley123
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful setting withe even better food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

I have never put a review on any restaurant before but the food here was so good that I have to share it with everyone. My wife and I both thought the food was excellent and brought back happy memories of our time in Thailand. Can't wait to go back there.

1 Thank StephenM3050
London, United Kingdom
“Once Again Anong Thai Hits the Spot AGAIN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

I am a regular custom at this quaint little restaurant. I feel I need to review this again as this restaurant deserves every accolade it receives. Once again my food was cooked to order, I like my food spicier than average so I always ask them to SPICE up my dishes with extra chilli. I find some restaurants seem to be put out with special requests or the flavor of dishes are lost when asked for extra spice BUT Anong Thai deliver every time. This is never a problem and are always happy to cook to order and my food always comes up FRESH and delicious with no compromise on the flavors. The food served here is probably the best authentic Thai food you are ever likely to eat including in Thailand itself, and I would eat here everyday if I could.

1 Thank Neil M