“Beautiful setting withe even better food”
Review of Anong Thai

Anong Thai
Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Cookham
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Boutique. family run Thai restaurant serving authentic Thai food cooked the traditional way.
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I have never put a review on any restaurant before but the food here was so good that I have to share it with everyone. My wife and I both thought the food was excellent and brought back happy memories of our time in Thailand. Can't wait to go back there.

1  Thank StephenM3050

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I am a regular custom at this quaint little restaurant. I feel I need to review this again as this restaurant deserves every accolade it receives. Once again my food was cooked to order, I like my food spicier than average so I always ask them to SPICE up my dishes with extra chilli. I find some restaurants seem to be put out with special requests or the flavor of dishes are lost when asked for extra spice BUT Anong Thai deliver every time. This is never a problem and are always happy to cook to order and my food always comes up FRESH and delicious with no compromise on the flavors. The food served here is probably the best authentic Thai food you are ever likely to eat including in Thailand itself, and I would eat here everyday if I could.

1  Thank Neil M
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We went here on Friday night and as always it was fabulous. The staff are always polite and friendly and the food is absolutely fantastic. I had read an earlier review on here recommending the Lamb with Pepper, so we gave that a go and it didn't disappoint. Another one of our favourites is the Weeping Tiger. Highly recommended little restaurant.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Visited on a Saturday night. Food nice but very very slow service. I think this place struggles during peak combining takeaway and restaurant. Our main course was served one hour and fifty minutes after arrival. The adjacent table complained about the delays. The serving staff were contiunously apologetic, I can only assume the bottleneck was the kitchen. At a less busy time this would have been a very pleasant meal but on this occasion it was painful.

3  Thank JonnersB
Reviewed March 16, 2014

The food was absolutely delicious; in fact I'd say the best Thai I've ever had, obviously freshly made, perfectly cooked, and with unhurried friendly service in a small cosy restaurant, highly recommended.

1  Thank John M