We came here for the may bank holiday weekend as we were taking our little girl to peppa pig world which our daughter loved and would defo go back there and would recommend it, the hotel was lovely and made us feel very welcome, the only negative thing I have to say is that the bed gave me terrible back ache so struggled to have a goods nights sleep apart from that we had a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Botley Park Hotel & Spa is one of the finest ----four-star hotels in Southampton. Set in acres of beautiful countryside, our hotel offers the best of breathtaking scenery and fine facilities. With direct access to Southampton airport, Eastleigh, Portsmouth and the M3, our hotel is a popular choice for family holidays, business and weddings. And if you are setting sail at the nearby port, then we're an ideal stopover destination before your exciting holiday begins. When the business or adventure of the day is done, unwind in our swimming pool or gym or thrash it out on our tennis or squash courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Macdonald Botley Park Hotel & Spa, Southampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Botley Park Hotel, Golf & Country Club Hotel Botley
- Macdonald Botley Park Hotel, Golf And Country Club
- Macdonald Botley Park Hotel Country
- Macdonald Botley Park Hotel & Spa, Southampton Hampshire