Stayed there over the new year. The golf course was barely functional and the practice range closed. The family room was large and chic. The staff is extremely helpful and chatty. The food is of high quality and fairly priced. Breakfasts is served hot and the spread is . Equidistant to Portsmouth and Southampton. The spa and gym facilities are good. Spa treatments are worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Botley Park Hotel & Spa is one of the finest ----four-star hotels in Southampton. Set in acres of beautiful countryside, our hotel offers the best of breathtaking scenery and fine facilities. With direct access to Southampton airport, Eastleigh, Portsmouth and the M3, our hotel is a popular choice for family holidays, business and weddings. And if you are setting sail at the nearby port, then we're an ideal stopover destination before your exciting holiday begins. When the business or adventure of the day is done, unwind in our swimming pool or gym or thrash it out on our tennis or squash courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Macdonald Botley Park Hotel & Spa, Southampton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Botley Park Hotel, Golf And Country Club
- Macdonald Botley Park Hotel, Golf & Country Club Hotel Botley
- Macdonald Botley Park Hotel Country
- Macdonald Botley Park Hotel & Spa, Southampton Hampshire