“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten at the White Swan on many occasions and have never been disappointed! The staff are all very friendly and can't do enough for you. I have specific dietary requirements and nothing is too much trouble. Definitely recommend the Rosé!!

2  Thank Quackquack82

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Booked Sunday lunch based on reviews but didn't live up to expectation. Good welcome, nice staff and decor nice but food let it down, roast lamb very fatty and not cooked, beef in pie very grisly, veg ok. Deserts ok. Probably better to eat at one of the pubs in the harbour at least the views would be great!

1  Thank MrsG6615
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

my partner, our 17month old daughter and myself had a lovely meal at the white swan. Calamari was amazing with the best home made chips ever tasted!!! My partner had the home made burger which also looked very good. Big portions and even the side salad was tasty. The best bit was the chocolate brownie!!!!! The best brownie ever!!!! Couldn't fault this place, lovely attentive staff but not full on at all. Will defiantly be returning :)

3  Thank Dana G
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Once again we had a lovely lunch with friends and family at The White Swan. We were greeted as always with a warm welcome and a friendly smile. Food was smashing, we have never been dissapointed with what we have ordered. I am sure we will return in the near future.

1  Thank Tracey B
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Found this place after looking here to see what was the best place to eat in this area. Granted as others said not the most stunning location but never judge a book by its cover. This pub is lovely inside, the welcome was very warm and the fittings tip top. We enjoyed a meal of Fish and Chips and the batter on the fish was light and crispy. The chips were homemade and along with the mushy peas (that I am not a fan of)delicious. The waitress was efficient and the food arrived piping hot and beautifully served. A great place to eat and I have already recommended to several friends. My only criticism would be the portions are large so didn't leave me any room to try the pudding that I had earmarked.

1  Thank mrsscratch