The B&B offered a comfortable, clean room. An adequate shower room and private side entrance. However, breakfast was disappointing. Whilst it outlined "light B and B", we were expecting at least a nice choice of pastries and a variety of breads. As it was you get plain brown or white toast with cheap jam and margarine. There were cold croissants, however these were very dry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boathouse is ideally situated for exploring and visiting a wealth of local sites and venues. Historical Bosham Church and Quay are within 2km walking distance. Chichester is just a few minutes drive away, or why not take advantage of the bus that stops a few yards down the road? If you are feeling energetic, you might enjoy the local cycle path from Emsworth to Chichester, which passes right outside. This superbly renovated, six-bedroomed house offers 4 guest rooms. All of these ground floor bedrooms are independently accessed and therefore provide private and secure B&B accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your The Boathouse Bosham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boathouse Bosham Hotel Bosham
- The Boathouse Bosham Chichester