Lorraine & Kevin run a very tight ship. The accommodation was excellent as was the breakfast and hospitality. The ensuite, suite was just right with individual access and private terrace leading to extremely well laid out gardens with ponds and water features. A very laid back and stress free environment where nothing is too much trouble.
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend this little gem to anyone wishing to explore this corner of West Sussex.
We shall return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boathouse is ideally situated for exploring and visiting a wealth of local sites and venues. Historical Bosham Church and Quay are within 2km walking distance. Chichester is just a few minutes drive away, or why not take advantage of the bus that stops a few yards down the road? If you are feeling energetic, you might enjoy the local cycle path from Emsworth to Chichester, which passes right outside. This superbly renovated, six-bedroomed house offers 4 guest rooms. All of these ground floor bedrooms are independently accessed and therefore provide private and secure B&B accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, LateRooms, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your The Boathouse Bosham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boathouse Bosham Hotel Bosham
- The Boathouse Bosham Chichester