“Good place stay when visiting Paris”

Adagio Paris Vincennes
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Vincennes
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Close to metro line 1. Very quiet and calm area. Very helpful customer service. Rooms equipped very well. I didnt take breakfast as there are some stores near hotel where you can buy some food and prepere it on your own in your room (you have there all you need for that) What else to say?... i just recommend it for Paris visitors.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Jacek L
Line J, Directeur général at Adagio Paris Vincennes, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear Customer,
The entire Adagio staff team would like to join me in thanking you for your comments.
We do make sure we choose the best locations for our aparthotels and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again at one of our Adagio aparthotels in Europe
Looking forward to seeing you,

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

The Adagio Paris Vincennes lived up to the stellar recommendations on Trip Advisor.
The staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
The breakfast was inexpensive and more than adequate. There was a European coffee maker which was great. Breakfast included baguettes, cheese (I did not see any confitures -- not a big disappointment) eggs if you could wait a few minutes, juice, yogurt, etc.
Our room facing the street (Rue de Paris) was very quiet. Windows (which opened) blocked all noise from the thoroughfare.
Rooms were clean and was equipped with kitchen (stove, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator).
We ate out mostly in Paris but had a few meals in nearby restaurants.
Metro into Paris was close by (#1) and got us the Louvre in about 20 minutes.
Although just outside the Periferique (and therefore not within the "arrondissements," the hotel is actually quite close to the center of Paris -- closer, in fact, to many outer arrondissements.
The rooms were small, as others have noted, but in my view no smaller than other hotels in Paris in which I have stayed.
There is a Monoprix supermarket nearby if you want to buy groceries for the room.
Parking was reasonable and there is an underground garage. If you are not accustomed to parking garages in Paris it may test your parking finesse.
We had a car for convenience from CDG and also because we wanted to travel to Giverny and Versailles. Not everyone will want a car but it worked for us.
The fitness room was small but adequate and clean.
I liked the security, as you needed your room key to enter the hotel and to gain access to the elevators.
In sum, if you do not mind not having room service and daily cleaning, this property is a stellar choice.
The bathrooms were clean and modern as well. The windows opened and the a/c worked well.
Our bed was great.
No complaints whatsoever.
You cannot go wrong staying at this Accor property.
The rates (we booked on Hotels.com) seemed to be about 40 percent less than other comparable Paris hotels at the time we stayed.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank David S
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Terrific hotel in Vincennes. I chose it due to its proximity to the start/finish line for the Paris half marathon, but would recommend it to families and groups looking for an affordable option in the Paris area. It's a quick Metro or RER ride into Paris, but there are also plenty of restaurants and shops within a few blocks of the hotel. The staff are friendly and accommodating, and the rooms are modern, clean, and quite large for Paris. I stayed with friends in a 3-person suite - the Murphy bed was surprisingly comfortable, as was the convertible chair-bed. I didn't opt for the breakfast (seemed expensive for what you received), and didn't need to, what with a kitchenette (with dishwasher!) in the room. Overall, a great apartment hotel that I would reserve again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
3  Thank Paul220260
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I've been staying on hotels in this area for over a year. The adagio really stands out as one of my favourites. It's very clean and modern. I'm not sure that it's been open very long. Staff were friendly and helpful and the room was small but perfectly formed. Don't be put off by the description of the room having a 'sofa bed'. It is actually a full size bed that pulls down from the Sade of the room. When it is pushed away you have a small sitting room. When it's down a bedroom. The kitchenette is great. I cooked both nights and it was a great alternative to eating out on my own. If you travel a lot I'm sure you'll know what I mean. The supermarket is about 300 meters away. I was worried that the food would smell the place out but it didn't the extractor was great and the mini dishwasher did its think silently. The only thing that annoyed me was the speed of the internet. The free internet is useless and the paid only gets to 1mb speed so it's very slow even for email. I think they have plans to improve this though. If they offered a wired option it would make a huge difference. The rooms all appear to be ready wired but not connected yet. Clean easy and I really liked the kitchen.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Robert P
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I stayed here for a business trip for 1 month. I should say that this is one of the best hotels I ever stayed in. Everything you need is here. Im not sure if there are different rated rooms, but each room is equipped with almost all the things you need to make your stay comfortable. There is a kitchenette, a pull-down wall bed, plenty of pillows, complete utensils, big fridge, dishwasher, complete shower/toilet facilities (no hair dryer though), etc. There is even a small gym, a laundry room and a basic business ctr at the basement. Rooms are well soundproof except for that pesky door slamming neighbours. With everything shut off and closed, you can barely hear anything. Wifi is strong from anywhere in the hotel. I opted for the paid, faster Wifi service for the whole month and it was worth it.. only that every sign up is meant for only ONE device (should have mentioned that in the brochure).

The only negative gripes I have about my room was that
1) the Fridge was making this weird random squeaky noises which made me thought there was a mouse behind the fridge, until my friend in another room told me he had the same problem.
2) The air ventilation (or heater) was somewhat faulty. It was blowing cold air eventhough the thermostat was showing "heating".

Location wise was great too. This aparthotel is located just outside Paris city limits (town of VIncennes, just next to Chateau de Vincennes). Safety-wise, the town is more of an medium-scale town so not much trouble in the area. You can go back in the wee-hours and still feel safe. The metro (Berault, Line1) is just a mere 3minute walk and the RER (Vincennes, Red Line) is about 5minute walk away. There is nearby supermarkets, lots of eateries (even Halal ones) and even a French Cinema next door. There is also a street nearby (near Chateau de Vincennes) that have lots of shops to do some simple shopping.

Breakfast (for 10Euro per day) may be a bit on the expensive side, especially if you stay there for a month and you will have the same thing everyday. :p Not much variety but enough to keep any traveller full for the morning.

Overall, I did enjoyed my stay here. The hotel staff are friendly, approachable and helpful. The price is a bit on the high side but I will surely be returning here for my future vacations.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the main road may be a bit noisier than the ones at the back (Rooms #2000+).