In our human life, we always think about how to access to the Nirvana on Earth? This is a very hard way to find it actually but after 4 visits at Amanjiwo, i can confirm this is when staying in this superb resort you'll find the response. We found it a week ago when we stayed at Amanjiwo...
This Aman is immaculate, incredibly elegant and mystical. Architecturally this is undoubtedly the most extraordinary hotel of the world with divine perspectives on the amazing temple of Borobudur you'll discover like a jewel across a not less amazing nature. You'll be undoubtedly under the charms of the local life around and don't hesitate to go and explore the villages around Jiwo to meet the javanese and their way of living so authentic.
But let's talk about what Amanjiwo provides... Simply the most incredible and excellent experience you can expect. It's even hard to expect what the Jiwo family will do to make of your stay something totally unforgettable. The staff is perfectly trained to offer to the lucky guests the highest level of service and they all work with heart. The anticipation is just impressive and the sense of detail is just perfect. During our stay i've had a sunburn and our private butler provides me fresh aloe vera without me to request for anything. An other day, he escorted us to a walk in the countryside and since it was too hot, he called a driver who immediately tailored a car tour to show us some marvelous unexplored places. We enjoyed as well a very special dinner in a local house, everything arranged by Amanjiwo. This is actually the house of Pak Bilal, a villager who rent a part of his authentic house to Aman to turn it into something just fabulous. Our butler arranged everything so wonderfully we'll never forget this moment. The pathway going to the kitchen was full of candles and the decoration of the kitchen where we had an excellent dinner cooked on charcoal was simply unique. We were totally out of this world like in a dream. Don't miss this very unique Aman experience to find the way to the Nirvana.
We have been absolutely impressed not to find any mistake at Amanjiwo but absolutely no one. Everything is more than PERFECT and the new GM, Mark, is just one of the nicest guy we have been lucky to meet. He has such a great sense of excellence and he's so kind, always ready to do something to turn your experience into something magical.
I could talk longer about Amanjiwo which is, I really think, the most exceptional hotel of the world. I could talk about the yummy food; the fantastic maintenance or the atmosphere just unique but I prefer just to say GO and experience the only place in the world which will drive you to THE Nirvana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amanjiwo (peaceful soul) overlooks Borobudur, the world's largest Buddhist sanctuary, in the rural heartland of Central Java. Located in one of the most scenic parts of the country, the Menoreh Hills rise up behind and no less than four volcanoes grace the horizon. Amanjiwo provides the opportunity for immersion in Javanese culture, offering trips to ceremonies, temples and antique shops. Private dawn and sunset visits to Borobudur and other archeological monuments in the vicinity are the highlight of a stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amanjiwo Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amanjiwo Hotel Yogyakarta
- Amanjiwo Resort Yogyakarta