I chose this villa resort because it was located on a hill with breathtaking view of the mountains and the village of Magelang. As it is in the middle of a jungle surrounded by many trees, insects, flies, bugs and critters are expected, so be prepared with lots of mosquito repellents and have your dinner early at 5 pm.
6 of us - include 4 kids stayed at Villa Merbabu for 2 nights. We love this 2-storey charming Javanese villa resort so much. The ride up and down the hill to and from Villa Merbabu was very steep but I enjoyed it so much every time and the drivers are very experienced.
What I like so much about this villa resort are:
1) very friendly, happy and accommodating staff
2) very safe, friendly and experienced drivers
3) very yummy good food - we all love the deep fried Tempe, nasi goreng and mee goreng so much. In fact kids menu offers very delicious western and Indonesian food too!
4) very picturesque swimming pool
5) very quiet and private premise
6) lovely comfortable Javanese bedroom and bathroom
I enjoy sitting on the sofas and looking out at the mountains with a hot cup of freshly brewed coffee.
I find it remarkable to get clear water, uninterrupted electricity, air con and wifi up here.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking