“Most beautiful guesthouse I've ever stayed in!!!”
other traveler has booked this property
Griya Rama Shinta, consists of spacious living room, private outdoor bathroom and kitchen
front View of Griya Rama Shinta outdoor bathroom with bamboo doors
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
front View of Griya Rama Shinta
outdoor bathroom with bamboo doors
Outdoor Toilet with Bamboo Door
Spacious Ayodhya living room with Bale Asmara ( double bed 140 x 200 )
Front View of Griya Pandawa consist of 4 bunk beds ,private bathroom and spacious livingroom.
Griya Pandawa ( a spacious dormitory room ) consists of 4 bunk beds, living room & private bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
vanessaho...
Wurzburg, Germany
“Most beautiful guesthouse I've ever stayed in!!!”
Reviewed September 21, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Everything about this place is beautiful and unique! Andreas, the owner, used to work on a cruise ship for 8 years and collected furniture and decoration from all over the world: Pillows from Singapore, lamps from Turkey, bed from Yogyakarta, pictures from Germany..... Every little detail about this place is stunning! Don't think I've ever slept in a more beautiful bed :) The outdoor bathroom is super nice as well with lots of plants and Buddha statues. There is an amazing roof top terrace as well... I was pretty sick while I was there and Andreas really looked after me, made sure I always had tea, fruit juice, snacks and he even brought me Musli... The beautiful Borobudur temple is just a few minutes by motorbike and maybe 10-15 minutes walking, so perfect and very quiet location. I stayed in the private room but there's also a dorm, also furnished really well and looks very comfy! Thanks for this amazing stay, Andreas! If I'm ever in that area again, I'll definitely stay at Jaswan Inn!

Date of stay: September 2017
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Sep 25, 2017
Dear Ms. Hofman
I really appreciate your review, as a manager and the owner I would like to say thank you for choosing Jaswan Inn Borobudur as a place to stay while visiting Borobudur area. We hope that we have delivered our best services during your stay and you have a great experience with us here. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Best regards

Andreas
Manager & Owner
Deden M
“A lovely place to stay”
Reviewed September 11, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Jaswan inn is a lovely place to stay...and I would recommend this guesthouse to anyone who want to visit the famous World Heritage "Borobudur Temple"...as it's only 10 minutes away walking from the guesthouse and only 5 minutes walking to the bus station. So it's a perfect place to stay for a budget traveler or a backpacker. The host ( Andreas ) is amazingly kind and friendly..very informative and he also can guide you to come to visit some point of interest around the area such as "Luwak" Cofee Workshop,Punthuk Setumbu to can catch a beautiful sunrise, Bukit Rhema ( Rhema Hill ) where you can visit Gereja Ayam or..you can just easily cycling to Borobudur and surrounding using the bikes provided by the guesthouse.
Looking forward to come back and stay again in this beautiful guesthouse .

Date of stay: September 2017
Management Response
Sep 25, 2017
Dear Mr. Mulyana
I would like to say thank you for your review. As a manager and the owner of Jaswan Inn Borobudur , I would like to convey as well my appreciation to you for choosing Jaswan Inn Borobudur as a place to stay while you are exploring Borobudur area. We hope that we delivered our best services and you have great experiences with us. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future for another amazing adventures in Borobudur and surrounding.

Best Regards

Andreas
manager and owner of Jaswan Inn Borobudur
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing