All reviews minute walk inner courtyard walking distance beautiful hotel closest hotel junior suite main gate nearby mosque colonial style hotel nice stay call to prayer swimming pool nice pool small hotel indonesia sunrise tickets
Selected filters
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

This hotel exceeded my expectations. The photos do not do it justice, especially the rooms. Mine was unrecognisable, I couldn't believe I'd booked such a large room for just me (solo traveller in junior suite). There was so much room and lovely high ceilings, wished I was staying for longer just for that.

I stayed to see Borobudur which was really close and worth the trip.

Breakfast was ok but could maybe use more variety. Dinner was good.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank HappyFlo
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel close to Borobudur (2min walk down the street). Beautiful rooms, garden, swimming pool. Restaurant offers good food. Nice breakfast with fresh mango and guava juice. Shower was hot, bed was good.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Great location near the main entrance for Borodour temple - literally walking distance of 5 minutes. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice pool, appeared well kept. Very nice looking exterior and interior, especially compared to surrounding buildings. Parking, but looks like it could fill up quickly with a lot of guest cars.

At first we had to do an ala cart breakfast, pre-ordered, because there would not be enough guests for them to run a buffet. However, I guess enough guests did eventually show up, so they had the buffet. They charged for my 2 smaller children, even though they don't eat much. Although at least it was 50% of the full-price. Still, for the rate I was paying, I felt it was a little nickel-and-dime, but overall was not much of a difference for 1 night. Bathrooms showed some age, but at least an effort to keep relatively clean. Barely enough toilet paper for family of 6.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

for a moment, i was like, wow, we’re going back to 50’s? because the hotel was very unique, very quaint, and the details, ooooh. its so beautiful. perfect combination between luxurious and simplicity. i feel so relaxed here, and we had a good time. really good time.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

This is a small hotel very close to the main gate of Borobudur. The manager was very helpful, telling us of all the options for getting into the temple and the prices. We chose to pay a little bit more for the sunset package that was worth every penny. The sunset was spectacular and the temple very quiet. There is a mini mart opposite the hotel, and the hotel manager pointed us to a bicycle rental place across the road which rents out new, well serviced bicycles, at a very low price that we used to explore the villages and countryside around the temple. The pool is big and clean, and the hotel is quiet. However breakfast is very basic, and we could have done with more than two small towels in the bathroom. It's not quite a five star hotel, but we noticed most of the points in earlier negative reviews had been addressed and put right.

Date of stay: March 2018