The comments from FoolishSaint are dead on. There are not many other places to stay nearby so I was pleased to not have to settle for a rundown place. You can do the sunrise tour of Borobudur, you can walk out of the temple, enjoy your complimentary breakfast back at the hotel, and return to the temple for the rest of the day ON THE SAME TICKET. The swimming pool was eerily underused but nice looking. Don't miss local places for lunch or dinner, such as Paksi Coffee House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Saraswati Borobudur International Boutique Hotel, they make sure that guests feel that Saraswati Borobudur Hotel is just more than just a place to stay, but also has a unique culture, fascinating art, and a great wisdom that can guests bring home to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saraswati Borobudur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saraswati Borobudur Hotel Borobudur
- Saraswati Hotel Borobudur