On a tour of Indonesia we stayed here for 2 days due to it's proximity to the temples. Fantastic room and lovely hotel but spoilt by awful food and noise due to being very close to a mosque- calling to prayer at 4 am it was as if the speaker were in the room with us. As for the food , breakfast was a disgrace. Tea coffee toast eggs rice noodles 2 cereals fresh melon. From a 5* hotel - I think not- added to this it was pretty basic quality.
Evening meal is very expensive and our salmon was not cooked. It was sent back and returned with the same veg now cold. There does not appear to be any management - it looks like it is run by 4/5 kids out of Uni. Give it a miss
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Saraswati Borobudur International Boutique Hotel, they make sure that guests feel that Saraswati Borobudur Hotel is just more than just a place to stay, but also has a unique culture, fascinating art, and a great wisdom that can guests bring home to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Saraswati Borobudur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saraswati Borobudur Hotel Borobudur
- Saraswati Hotel Borobudur