Stayed here for one night in January 2013 with family. There are just two decent hotels in Chidambaram. This one and Sharadaram.
- It is located away from the town centre. So it is much quieter than Sharadaram.
- Staff is courteous
- The place is cheap.
- Acceptable level cleanliness.
- It is located away from the town centre. So it is a stiff walk if you want anything.
- Food here is bad. Food in Sharadaram is way better.
- It is bang next to the railway station. So the occasional train arrival and departure can be noisy.
- Rooms are small.
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included