“Mr and Mrs anderson”
Review of Restaurante Sarita

Restaurante Sarita
Ranked #10 of 147 Restaurants in El Albir
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Description: We are an English family run Indian Restaurant, we have been established for 13 years we have 3 Punjabi Chefs Joginder, Kris & Love and our aims are to provide our customers with Quality Authentic Indian cuisine served in a comfortable chilled out atmosphere with great service. We hope to see you soon.
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Been eating in Sarita for many years always have a fantastic meal and Danny is always warm and friendly

2  Thank Neil A
DanielHughes, Owner at Restaurante Sarita, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review via trip advisor and thank you for supporting us over the years. My staff and i really appreciate it.
We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

There are newer reviews for Restaurante Sarita

Reviewed February 24, 2014

While staying in Altea took a walk along the seafront to Albir and lunch at Sarita which we had seen on Tripadvisor. We were warmly welcomed by the Icelandic waitress who seated us and gave us menus. We were soon joined by Danny the owner who told us a bit about the restaurant and the food which is prepared daily from fresh. We chose the menu del dia and were not disappointed the taste and quality were fantastic. The best indian meal we have had for a long time. There is also a lunch club where after a number of visits you can earn a free lunch. Well worth a visit. we wish Danny and his team succes

1  Thank jamsg111
DanielHughes, Owner at Restaurante Sarita, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I'm really pleased that you enjoyed your visit especially when you had such high expectations after reading the reviews via trip advisor and then walking from Altea to reach us. My staff & I really appreciated your positive feedback. The Menu Del Dia is fantastic value and your right customers can join our lunch club and earn a free lunch.
We hope you visit us again.

Restaurante Saritas.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I have been going to Sarita for many years. It is, without doubt, that Danny and his professional team (with a special mention for Scott) consistently deliver high quality great value meals with excellent service.

I will continue to recommend this restaurant as it is the best in Albir for all of the above, not forgetting its consistent pristine presentation and friendly welcoming atmosphere.

1  Thank liz c
DanielHughes, Owner at Restaurante Sarita, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and thank you for your support over the years. My staff and I are always aiming to consistently provide our customers with high quality food at a great price with good sincere service, it really is appreciated when our customers not only recognize what we do here but take the time to write about it.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Kind regards.
Restaurante Saritas.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

i have been going to sanita for 8 years, and all this time I have never had a bad meal every,my mother loves it Danny welldone to you and all the staff

DanielHughes, Owner at Restaurante Sarita, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thank you for your review and thank you for your support over the last 8 years. I was really pleased to hear that both you and your mother enjoy what we do here. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Danny & Team.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

This is my favourite Indian Restaurant in the area. As a vegetarian I am sure to find something delicious. The decor is tasteful and the ambience relaxing. The staff are always smiling and will go the extra mile to make our visit pleasurable. We have been visiting Sarita since it opened and I have never had a bad meal. Last summer Sarita catered for my daughter's 40th birthday and all 10 of us present were delighted at the Birthday Decorations as well as the food, of course!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Its always nice to hear from our customers who appreciate and recognize what we do here at Saritas. Im glad to hear that you like our decor and enjoy the relaxing ambience. Thank you for your continued support over the years. My team & i look forward to welcoming you back very soon.