“Great lunch time menu.........”
Review of Restaurante Sarita

Restaurante Sarita
Ranked #6 of 139 Restaurants in El Albir
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Description: We are an English family run Indian Restaurant, we have been established for 13 years we have 3 Punjabi Chefs Joginder, Kris & Love and our aims are to provide our customers with Quality Authentic Indian cuisine served in a comfortable chilled out atmosphere with great service. We hope to see you soon.
Altea la Vella, Spain
“Great lunch time menu.........”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We always enjoy the food at Saritas and this week was no exception.....again an excellent meal with very friendly and efficient service. The lunch time menu in particular is very good value .You can sit inside where the colour scheme is beautiful with relaxing music and interesting lighting or you can sit out on the terrace......We are going again on Monday as it was so good!

• Visited November 2013
DanielHughes, Owner at Restaurante Sarita, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Thank you for your review, its always nice to receive positive feedback from our customers, and your right the lunchtime menu is very good value especially if you have our luncheon club card which will reward you with a free meal on your eighth visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon !!

Danny & Team

halifax
“very authentic currys”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

my husband and I visited Sarita restaurant four times whilst on our holiday in Albir The staff were very friendly and attentive.Martin the owner of the restaurant couldn't do enough for us and he gave us a lovely nightcap after our meal.We are going to go back to Albir next year and the Sarita restaurant will definitely be getting a visit from us,Please try it you will not be disssapointed.Great authentic Indian food and lovely surroundings.See you next year Martin and staff,Denise&Anthony.

• Visited September 2013
Dear Denise & Anthony.

We were really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Saritas, and to visit us 4 times on your holiday is a real compliment. My staff and i really appreciate you taking the time to write a review and we look forward to welcoming you back next year..

Kind regards.
benidorm
“Great food great service”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Have now eaten 3 times in as many months at Saritas and can only say EXCELLENT, so tasty, great service good prices. All round great place to eat x

• Visited October 2013
DanielHughes, Owner at Restaurante Sarita, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you for your positive review via trip advisor my team and i were really pleased to know that you enjoyed the food and service on all your visits. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Madrid, Spain
“Not fresh and therefore not for us”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

When we first moved to the area this was the "place to eat" in albir.
So we went. High expectations, So high that I thought I just ordered a bad dish on the menu and so I went back to try another...which looked and tasted the same as the previous. After the second time I realised I had a bad stomach after the first and second goes. I ordered chicken, I thought it didn't taste fresh but "it was the best."
So, final try. I really wanted an Indian restaurant to be good in the area!! I order vegy and I took my wife who ordered chicken. We both got sick from it! And my wife never gets ill from food!
Sorry guys, I wanted to like it but if just is not fresh and therefore not for us.
Oh, and it's not cheap!!!

• Visited August 2013
DanielHughes, Owner at Restaurante Sarita, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
This review has been reported to trip advisor as suspicious.

I think anyone reading this review will see firstly it doesn't make sense, also why would you visit a restaurant 3 times if your previous visits were that bad and not mention anything to the staff or the owner. Its also important to highlight that on the same day as this review was written one of our competitors had a 5 star review from this same reviewer.

All my customers who know us know that we pride ourselves on our freshness and quality.

I have sent a personal message to this reviewer asking them to call me to discuss this further and I'm waiting for them to respond.

Regards.
Danny..
Salou
“Quality Indian Food with world class service!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I have eaten in some of the best restaurants in the world and even they would find it hard to match the service we got at this restaurant. Really nice people who made us feel welcome and relaxed. When the food arrived the night just got better. Nicely presented and really tasty. We cant wait to return to this restaurant.

PS It was really surprising to bump into the owners again in Salou , Good to see you again!

• Visited September 2013
Dear Rodney.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Saritas. It was also great to see you again when we were taking time out in Salou what a small world !! we look forward to seeing you again when your next in the area.