“A quality restaurante at a reasonable price”
Review of Sun Garden

Sun Garden
Ranked #10 of 151 Restaurants in El Albir
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We were a party of four and were greeted as soon as we walked in and shown to a table. Minutes later the waiter arrived with a complimentary drink. What a pleasant start ,but things just got better. Our order was taken and our starter arrived in due course. The presentation was superb, worthy of a five star restaurant, You just knew it would taste good and it did. Our main meal was just as good, just as well presented and cooked to perfection, exactly how we had asked for it to be cooked and all our sweets were home made. The Sun Garden restaurant is fairly new and therefore fairly quiet. I just hope as the word spreads, people will find out just how nice it really is. We certainly will be visiting it regularly.

3  Thank Derek G

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We visited last night and had the most exquisite food- the chef is clearly talented and everything was cooked perfectly. Cost was very reasonable for the standard. As it's a fairly new restaurant and it's away from the Main Street it was very quiet. We will definitely return while staying here and can't recommend this restaurant enough.
We are a family of foodies and, this restaurant is one of the best we have visited. The food is fresh, presentation is wonderful - and it's nice to see something different in the area. Well worth five stars.....

2  Thank wanderlust025
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We have now visited this restaurant on several occasions - both in small groups of 4 but also in a large party of 30 - the quality and presentation of the food is excellent and the service cannot be faulted. The menu is limited as all food served is fresh, but we are hoping that as word spreads about this superb restaurant then there will be wider menu choices. I say this due to the fact that we live here and would very much like to taste more of what I'm sure would be very good food!

2  Thank George H
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Just heard about this gem of an extraordinary restaurant. We went for an early dinner. Short list on the menu. Good sign. But I guess there is something for everyone. We where explained by the waitor that some of the dishes on the menu where not available. Because they couldn't get the best ingredients that passed their quality control that day. Only the best was good enough. Now I was starting to get excited. I ordered the beef with rossini gravy and foie gras. I almost always do. It's my way of comparing to other restaurants. My wife ordered the salomon. Which she loves. When I got the plate with the beef it looked stunning. Excellent presentation. Very generous piece of the most tender mouth watering tenderloin you can imagine. Wow. The Rossini gravy was cooked to perfection. The way it's supposed to be. No bull. Foie Gras also excellent in its own. The beef was fusionised with chilled 'Vino Tinto de casa'. An excellent combination. I can't say enough good things about the food. SPOT ON. And the prices won't kill your wallet. Fairly priced. If I can say anything about the restaurant it must be the location. A little off but it doesn't matter at all. We will always come back. And you should go there too. I'll beat you to the race...

Reviewed July 21, 2014

The food is the best in albir variety presentation price. Perfectly cooked excellent service. They work hard at making the meal perfect in every way.
My favourite. Have been in small and a large (30 ). Group.

From a fussy vegetarian.