“Lovely home cooked food!”
Review of Wyndham's Albir

Wyndham's Albir
Ranked #80 of 139 Restaurants in El Albir
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A family run pub, offering freshly made daily specials at sensible prices, A classic pub menu served mon_sun 10am till 9pm. Well stocked bar with a pint of local lager, just 1.50e. Free day time pool table, darts and internet. Friday we offer our well known beer battered cod at just 5.50e which is also the same price as our sunday lunches. We offer a daily changing menu of the day for only 7.50e including a drink!Wednesday night is quiz night , while if your intrested in pool we have free sessions on thursday night for all wishing to join in one of our teams. We are also home to Wyn Eagles Golf Society which is every other tuesday, and we also show all sports in Sky HD.
“Lovely home cooked food!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Food was tasty, very well known for Sunday lunches! Good value and nice atmosphere! It is very busy on Sundays so be prepared to wait, but worth it!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank FamilyNind

Romford, United Kingdom
“Spains best kept secret”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I went there with my friend Geoff who lives in Spain, the fish & chips is the best in Albir and the service friendly, it is a family run restaurant with Wyndham the son being the chef, and has been written about in various books for their quality. I arrived a stranger and left as a Brother, I look forward to visiting again soon and enjoying a nice cold beer.
The beer is the cheapest around and so if the food, I would like to point out that all the local ex-pats eat and drink there, so that alone tells you it has to be value for money.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank John547
Hampshire, UK
“Great Fish and chips”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I came here after overhearing a conversation saying the fish and chips were the best. I only had the fish as a small starter but have to agree about it. The batter is beer batter and what a difference that makes! Light and non greasy. My friend had it as a main course, so I sampled the chips and mushy peas. The chips were good but the mushy peas were not what I have experienced back here in the UK. They were pretty much peas that had not been mashed. I would go again but only for the fish. Staff seem friendly enough. A small bar/restaurant so can fill up quickly with the local ex pats.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank eribaz
London
“Consistently Great Food”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Just back from a short 5 day stay on Albir with daughter and partner. Used Wyndhams on a number of occasions due to its close vicinity to Apartments (Boulevard), fast free wifi (daughter) and quality of food. All of the meals that we had were of fantastic quality and great value for money. You can clearly see the chef at work from the bar area and the effort that he puts into making the food look and taste great.

To judge by the continuous stream of ex-pats, Wyndhams is clearly very popular with those in the know wanting home cooked British food at its best. Although I didn't try one, the Sunday lunch was especially popular and looked divine with fresh veg, yorkies and great slices of meat. I will be putting that oversight right on my next planned visit in September.

Front of house staff were also very welcoming, helpful and charming.

1 Thank IANDK1
Gandia, Spain
“Top quality food in pleasant surroundings”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

My wife and I visited Wyndham's in Albir after a strong recommendation from a friend who told us the fish and chips were to die for. I am sure they are but after having spotted the mixed grill on the menu they will have to wait for another day. The platter was enormous, filled with well cooked steak, pork, bacon, chicken, sausages and black pudding along with fries, tomatoes, mushrooms, peas and much more. A huge challenge which I rose to with aplomb. The sticky toffee pudding and custard desert was also fantastic. Good, home style cooking at reasonable prices. This is a well run, family establishment with son and chef Wyn enslaved in the kitchen, lovely Mum Lyn looking after our every need and Dad, Wyn senior, enjoying a drink with the guests and I am told occasionally working as well. An excellent menu with a wide choice of foods open all day from early till late. PS My wife had the fish and chips and they were delicious as well!

• Visited March 2014