“Absolute brilliant”

La Roca Restaurant Caribbean Grill
Ranked #7 of 145 Restaurants in El Albir
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cozy restaurant near the beach with a caribbean accent,our specialty are the jamaican spareribs but we also serve a nice steak,slowly cooked lambshoulder and much more. Also several dishes for people who have a gluten diet, we also speak english and dutch.
Leigh, England, United Kingdom
“Absolute brilliant”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is probably the best restaurant in albir I just love the ribeye steak with the gambas they are the best !

Albir
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Visited La Roca with a group of 6 and we all was very satisfied with the great taste and a great friendly service. Will visit again when we arrange to have such a restaurant. we will be back.

Thank COTTENCEAU SYLV... C
Watford England
“Do believe the reviews it is that good”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I'm a skeptic by nature... But the steak I just ate was one of the best I've had and I have had steak all over the USA Texas Miami Washington etc and this was a goon one. My wife's hake was excellent as well. Good starter and friendly service lovely location.

2 Thank eagleman13
March, United Kingdom
“Yummy!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This restaurant was so good that my partner and I went twice! It really is fantastic food, it's very well cooked, the waitress was really friendly and spoke very good English. She was knowledgeable about food allergies, and the food was well priced and timely. Would definitely recommend this restaurant, and we intend to visit La Roca on each of our annual holidays to Albir!

• Visited July 2013
Tromsoe
“Simply The Best!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I have been in Albir every summer the last five years, and we always choose La Roca when we are going for "real" food. There are many OK restaurants at the place, but this one is the very best! The service is perfekt. Kids get what they want, and I get my lamb. Happy :))

• Visited July 2013