“Best restaurant in Spain!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Roca Restaurant Caribbean Grill

La Roca Restaurant Caribbean Grill
Ranked #11 of 134 Restaurants in El Albir
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Cozy restaurant near the beach with a caribbean accent,our specialty are the jamaican spareribs but we also serve a nice steak,slowly cooked lambshoulder and much more. Also several dishes for people who have a gluten diet, we also speak english and dutch.
“Best restaurant in Spain!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

We have been here 4 or 5 times in 2 holiday visits,I love the mussels in curry powder or the onion soup for a starter!for me the rib eye steak in red wine sauce is unbeatable!literally the best steak I have ever tasted!i will always make time for a visit when I come back to albir, the staff could not be more welcoming,as for people who feel they've been rushed out the door they must have been halusinating!everytime we go we are always the last ones out the door and we're always asked if we want another drink!LOVE LA ROCA :-)

2 Thank Daleboy9

Bognor Regis, UK
“Lovely food, lovely staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

We had a couple of meals here during a recent week's stay and both were delicious. The garlic prawns to start were amazing as was the tenderloin steak which my husband had, twice. I had the lamb shoulder which was huge and the meat just fell off the bone and the second time I had the ribs which were very tender and tasty. No room for puds. Would go back here again for sure..

• Visited April 2012
Benidoleig, Spain
“I will NOT rerturn”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2012

Went with a group of friends.The waitress was RUDE. I asked for a salad without cucumber.....she told me to pick out the cucumber if i didnt want it.1 of the group of 10 was not happy with his steak and she said that was how it came,,,,,,fatty.
The desert was apple pie OR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When we had our coffee we were asked to order a final drink because they wanted to close..it was 10.15

• Visited April 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
spijkersilva, Owner at La Roca Restaurant Caribbean Grill, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
the steak on the menu is a ribeye steak witch is known to have a little fat .
for dessert we have now also the option for icecream.
we never ask our guests to have a final drink , we only ask them if they want another one.
thank you for your comment.
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“some of the best ribs in albr”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2011

this restaurant advertises as a jamacian restaurant however not being an expert in carabian food there is nothing jamacian about it. I would recommend the ribs, they just fall off the bone and you arte offered a refill for the price of 12 euros it is good value for money. However the service can be a hit or a miss. When we went to the service was OK but my parents went one night a the place was not very busy but they still had to wait almost an hour between thier starters and main. My father actually walked out of the place before they got their mains. If you are really hungry dont bother . One of the good things about the restaurant however it is on the beach front so the views are good

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best lamshoulder ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2011

They gave me a big pice of lamshoulder for a good price and they have gluten free food aswel i had a perfect night and ill be back soon

1 Thank Thomasspijker95