SHA has large lovely rooms that are mostly very comfortable. The pluses are incredibly beautiful weather, excellent sitting area and furnishings, nice bathroom with a stall shower (no tub), tons of closet and storage space, excellent lighting, amazing blackout shutters, good and free internet service, large furnished private terrace, great views in all directions (you can see a bit of the water even from the non-sea view rooms), gorgeous pools (unfortunately unheated). The parts I did not like as much: it is about a 20 minute walk into town and a steep climb back although taxis are easily available, the hotel's food is only so-so with an extremely limited choice, the pillows are truly horrible, the minibar is either not stocked or not restocked. The spa treatments are good, but no better than many other similar places. The town has no good restaurants but nearby towns offer very nice places to eat. Overall, the location and hotel are exceptionally nice and very relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SHA is a world-wide pioneering well-being clinic and medical hotel, focused on improving and notably lengthening people's health and well-being. This is done through the unique fusion of the best natural therapies, mainly from millenarian Eastern wisdom and with the most advanced Western techniques. SHA’s objective is that our guests, after a pleasant stay, feel more vital, healthful and young, with a more healthy appearance, leaving inwardly and outwardly renewed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your SHA Wellness Clinic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sha Wellness Clinic Hotel El Albir
- Sha Wellness Clinic Albir