“Surprisingly good pizza” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Surprisingly good pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

This place doesn't look like much but the pizza was fantastic and very reasonably priced (we had a small pizza and two drinks for about $9). We've had a lot of disappointing pizzas in South America but these were just to our taste - not too much cheese, a good base and generous toppings. I would say that they were a bit greasy but we really liked them. The drinks are cheap, the service is quick and good. It's not somewhere I'd go for a special occasion but I'd definitely go again for the pizza.

Visited August 2013

Cologne, Germany
“3rd class pizza”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

The pizza is dry but still greasy. Staff is quite nice, but as I said, the pizza is horrible! I staied in Pizzaria Bella Selva 2 - maybe the real Bella Selva is better...

Visited March 2013
1 Thank DoktorShiruango
Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca, Mexico
“really good pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

The pizza is the best in town, and the service was pretty good too. There is enough seating in the restaurant for a lot of people, so we were comfortable.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank JonandIvy J
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
“Exceptional Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

One of my friends told me that this was "the best pizza" he had ever eaten in his life. Needless to say, I felt compelled to check it out. Luckily, this place isn't hard to find at all: cross the bridge in Tena and make a right. Pizzeria Bella Selva is right up the street, and the pizza is indeed very tasty. My boyfriend and I ordered one plain pizza and one Hawaiian pizza and both were very good. Add to the fact that our waitress was an adorable little girl. Not sure, but I'm just guessing that this is a family-owned business. If so, good for them, because they've got a lot of good things going for them!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank KPsRECs
Los Angeles, California
“Eat Here! Amazing Pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

I've had pizza in many tourist restaurants around the world and this was easily one of the best. We each got a personal pizza, which was almost too much. The menu is extensive and includes many traditional Italian dishes in addition to the pizzas. The personal pizzas are $3-$5 and the largest family size pizzas are about $10-$12. The family is very friendly. They are located in the tourist area next to the walking bridge (puente peatonal) that leads leads to the Parque Amazonica.

Visited June 2013