Good food, good service, rooms are unbelievably warm and the fans they give do nothing. Fire alarm went off at 2am, took 10 mins for the staff to wake up with us banging on the pub door, 20 mins for a manager to arrive AFTER we called him on his mobile and the fire service we're not called or alerted, after 35 mins let back into room after staff in pajama's checked for fires. Nice and cheap with good food, just hope there isn't a fire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the edge of the village of Ecton, on the A4500 midway between Northampton and Wellingborough, this boutique-style residence provides comfortable, modern rooms, alongside great food, beers and wine. The modern rooms at the AA 4-star Worlds End feature LCD TVs, tea/coffee, broadband internet access, under-floor heating and a private bathroom with bath and shower. Take time to relax in the bar areas, or enjoy a meal in the contemporary restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The World's End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The World`s End Hotel Northampton
- Worlds End Northampton
- Worlds End Hotel Northampton