Very noisy and busy road, no air con therefore due to noisy road, unable to get a decent nights sleep. Breakfast was a complete disgrace, had to wait 1 hour for 2 rashers of bacon and a sausage. One couple complained and left..... They had come down to breakfast before me and I was served before them. This hotel is being mid-managed in my opinion. Customers are not treated properly and the service is poor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the edge of the village of Ecton, on the A4500 midway between Northampton and Wellingborough, this boutique-style residence provides comfortable, modern rooms, alongside great food, beers and wine. The modern rooms at the AA 4-star Worlds End feature LCD TVs, tea/coffee, broadband internet access, under-floor heating and a private bathroom with bath and shower. Take time to relax in the bar areas, or enjoy a meal in the contemporary restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The World's End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The World`s End Hotel Northampton
- Worlds End Northampton
- Worlds End Hotel Northampton