A hidden gem in the Northamptonshire countryside. Excellent venue for all your needs, weddings, birthdays, business meetings, etc. rooms are clean, comfortable and very stylish.
The restaurant serves food of an incredibly high standard.
Award winning chef too!!
Great to just pop in for a drink and bar meal. Super garden for the children to play in. Plenty of outdoor seating for Summer use.
All in all, a very pleasant place with excellent service from the staff and management alike.
Worth a visit or treat yourself to an overnight stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the edge of the village of Ecton, on the A4500 midway between Northampton and Wellingborough, this boutique-style residence provides comfortable, modern rooms, alongside great food, beers and wine. The modern rooms at the AA 4-star Worlds End feature LCD TVs, tea/coffee, broadband internet access, under-floor heating and a private bathroom with bath and shower. Take time to relax in the bar areas, or enjoy a meal in the contemporary restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The World's End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The World`s End Hotel Northampton
- Worlds End Northampton
- Worlds End Hotel Northampton