Came for a meal last week. The food was average, the onion rings are to be avoided. Service was slack and at times rude. I ordered a bottle of Reisling, when someone finally returned with it I was asked "is this what you were on about?".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the edge of the village of Ecton, on the A4500 midway between Northampton and Wellingborough, this boutique-style residence provides comfortable, modern rooms, alongside great food, beers and wine. The modern rooms at the AA 4-star Worlds End feature LCD TVs, tea/coffee, broadband internet access, under-floor heating and a private bathroom with bath and shower. Take time to relax in the bar areas, or enjoy a meal in the contemporary restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your The World's End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The World`s End Hotel Northampton
- Worlds End Northampton
- Worlds End Hotel Northampton