After a number of traditional style onsen experience, this’s the first time that
1) room price excludes dinner (not 一泊二食price?!!). And I found out and need to email and pre-order my dinner. Not allowed to hv meal in room.
2) no staff escorting me to room and no staff handle my luggage to my room. And for some unknown reasons front desk staffs are generally not v friendly. Staffs at restaurants are much better.
3) this’s a huge onsen with 3 large baths, and also with charged facilities incl swimming pool, a small gym, hot stone spa, etc.
4) there’re many paintings, photos of famous visitors. V impressive but seems only hv guided tour in Japanese.
5) there is a venue for big conference & wedding banquet, huge amount of guests. Perhaps my stay was on weekdays thus less guests and not crowded at baths.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking
- Visit hotel website