A few issues.
Having lived in seychelles in my childhood I was we'll aware of the novelty of the apartments and the area and had read good reviews however.
1) first and foremost , the bed is so rock hard that I woke up every night with back spasms and had to take Anti-inflammatorys in the morning (I am not a precious person and can take up tough conditions )
2) the walls are very thin , as u may very well get a joining room without your knowledge. I could hear the people snoring. Not pleasant at all.
3) the cleanliness is not up to standard. Dusty , towels not renewed , bed sheets not changed. And the alarm went off non stop during the night.
Not worth the money. Rather pay more and get your money's worth.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Fleur de Sel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fleur De Sel Seychelles/Anse Royale, Mahe Island