“Christmas party night”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Fairlawns Spa

The Fairlawns Spa
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Aldridge
More attraction details
Owner description: The Fairlawns Spa is a luxurious addition to Fairlawns Hotel and Health Club and we recommend making the most of it by booking one of our exclusive days or stays.Our days are designed for you to do as little or as much as you wish with full use of our extensive facilities. Choose to lie back and relax by the pool, tone in one of our extensive exercise suites or simply indulge with a pampering treatment. Everything is provided for you from a comfy robe, towels and slippers to a delicious lunch and a selection of unlimited refreshments throughout the day.Should you wish to make a reservation or have any further queries our spa team would be happy to help you.
Hednesford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Christmas party night”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Brilliant night, friendly, helpful staff nothing to much trouble. High quality party package, well worth a visit.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Teresa R
VictoriaFairlawns, Manager at The Fairlawns Spa, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you Teresa for your very positive comments regarding your Christmas Party Night at the hotel. We are so pleased you felt the package offered quality and that the staff looked after you well. Can you believe it is almost that time of year again!?

We hope we can welcome you to Fairlawns in the future and thank you for your support.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Spa meals. Great Restuarant meals too. excellent Birthday Menue too.”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Te meals were well presented. Good variety on Menue
Celebrated my cousind 70th Birthday & the meal, service & staff were excellent

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Janet P
Thank you Janet for taking the time to provide you reviews to the Fairlawns Spa, we genuinely appreciate your feedback and support. On this occasion I am so please you were looked after by the Fairlawns Restaurant for such an lovely occasion and that the staff did their jobs to present the meals well and provide good service for you. I thank you for the comment regarding the meals in the spa.

We appreciate all our guest joining us, in particular those with the huge compliment of trusting us for such important occasions and I am delighted the birthday party was experience you have every right to expect.

Walsall, United Kingdom
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 874 helpful votes
“Lovely place”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Only been once, admittedly, but was very impressed. Clean pool and facilities. My Mom and Dad loved it. My HT raves about it. Friendly staff.

Visited November 2011
5 Thank LeeBakerLegion
Thank you Lee for taking the time to provide a review, we are pleased you were impressed with the facilities and your Mum and Dad and HT enjoyed it here! Above everything else we want our customers to enjoy their experience with us as we know how precious and valuable your leisure time is.

We do hope we can welcome you back to Fairlawns in the future.

Moscow, Pennsylvania
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 161 helpful votes
“Super Relaxation”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Good sized pool, nice sauna and steam rooms.
Aromatherapy room could have more scent. Relaxation room in sauna suite is very restful.
No separate jacuzzi - there is room for one outside - maybe John will consider it. Water only available in the sauna suite.
Would like more products in the changing rooms, a shampoo / body wash wasn't enough. Would like some body lotion etc.
We weren't advised of the plusher changing rooms upstairs and the downstairs ones have a very loud banging door.
Also only found one ladies loo, which opens straight out onto the pool. Not exactly discreet.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Lynne A
Thank you Lynne for your review and all of your comments especially the constructive feedback provided, we genuinely thank you for the time you have taken and for your help.

We have taken on board the comments above as we are always looking for ways to improve. One definite positive outcome is that we have added Elemis hand wash and body lotion to all changing rooms (slightly easier to achieve than the Jacuzzi but we will keep working on John for that one!!)

We do hope you can find time to visit the The Fairlawns Spa again, we would really welcome the opportunity to look after you.

West Midlands, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fairlawns Spa”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I had a mud chamber experience in Fairlawns SPA with my friend. The experience was just ok.
Mud chamber was a bit bigger than usual shower room, main light was switched off but some colorful lights were on, it looked quite nice BUT at the time we applied mud on, on our bodies, the shower in a chamber switched on and washed all mud away (as a nurse I see this procedure as absolutely useless- as it was not enough time given to apply mud....it was some kinda amusement to try something new, but nothing else.
The staff was polite but made us wait for 20 minutes (we were sitting in our robes, not knowing what to do or where to go until we caught passing by staff and it seemed they totally forgot about us...personalized service? lol not sure).
Me and my friend decided not to try mud chamber again (at least not in Fairlawns Spa).
I don't know about other treatments, as we tried just mud chamber. I hope other treatments are better. Good luck ;)!

I have rated- sleep quality, rooms and breakfast as average because otherwise it wouldn't let me submit my review (BUT I haven't use the hotel facilities, I used just SPA- mud chamber)

1 Thank AuraVik
Thank you Torrya for your review…and as a result we have been listed as an attraction for our spa so we genuinely appreciate this opportunity to interact with our customers! Many thanks!

We are a family business and we thrive on feedback, our customers know much more about our service than we do and I apologise for the delay in responding. Your comments have been considered as we have moved the business forward as there were clearly opportunities during your visit where we failed to delight. Based on this feedback we have made steps to improve the client journey for all Mud Chamber treatments to make sure that we do offer a more personalised service. We have also increased the time of the period in which you can apply the muds to make sure it is a much more relaxing experience too.

We would love to welcome you back to The Fairlawns Spa and hope you can find a treatment that you and your friend may prefer and if there is a suitable occasion please contact me personally at victoria@fairlawns.co.uk and I will do what I can to recommend and enhance something for you.

Many thanks, Victoria Pette