“Super Relaxation”
Review of The Fairlawns Spa

The Fairlawns Spa
Ranked #1 of 12 things to do in Aldridge
More attraction details
Owner description: The Fairlawns Spa is a luxurious addition to Fairlawns Hotel and Health Club and we recommend making the most of it by booking one of our exclusive days or stays.Our days are designed for you to do as little or as much as you wish with full use of our extensive facilities. Choose to lie back and relax by the pool, tone in one of our extensive exercise suites or simply indulge with a pampering treatment. Everything is provided for you from a comfy robe, towels and slippers to a delicious lunch and a selection of unlimited refreshments throughout the day.Should you wish to make a reservation or have any further queries our spa team would be happy to help you.
Moscow, Pennsylvania
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 162 helpful votes
“Super Relaxation”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Good sized pool, nice sauna and steam rooms.
Aromatherapy room could have more scent. Relaxation room in sauna suite is very restful.
No separate jacuzzi - there is room for one outside - maybe John will consider it. Water only available in the sauna suite.
Would like more products in the changing rooms, a shampoo / body wash wasn't enough. Would like some body lotion etc.
We weren't advised of the plusher changing rooms upstairs and the downstairs ones have a very loud banging door.
Also only found one ladies loo, which opens straight out onto the pool. Not exactly discreet.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Lynne A
VictoriaFairlawns, Manager at The Fairlawns Spa, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you Lynne for your review and all of your comments especially the constructive feedback provided, we genuinely thank you for the time you have taken and for your help.

We have taken on board the comments above as we are always looking for ways to improve. One definite positive outcome is that we have added Elemis hand wash and body lotion to all changing rooms (slightly easier to achieve than the Jacuzzi but we will keep working on John for that one!!)

We do hope you can find time to visit the The Fairlawns Spa again, we would really welcome the opportunity to look after you.

With thanks, Victoria Pette

West Midlands, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fairlawns Spa”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I had a mud chamber experience in Fairlawns SPA with my friend. The experience was just ok.
Mud chamber was a bit bigger than usual shower room, main light was switched off but some colorful lights were on, it looked quite nice BUT at the time we applied mud on, on our bodies, the shower in a chamber switched on and washed all mud away (as a nurse I see this procedure as absolutely useless- as it was not enough time given to apply mud....it was some kinda amusement to try something new, but nothing else.
The staff was polite but made us wait for 20 minutes (we were sitting in our robes, not knowing what to do or where to go until we caught passing by staff and it seemed they totally forgot about us...personalized service? lol not sure).
Me and my friend decided not to try mud chamber again (at least not in Fairlawns Spa).
I don't know about other treatments, as we tried just mud chamber. I hope other treatments are better. Good luck ;)!

I have rated- sleep quality, rooms and breakfast as average because otherwise it wouldn't let me submit my review (BUT I haven't use the hotel facilities, I used just SPA- mud chamber)

1 Thank AuraVik
Thank you Torrya for your review…and as a result we have been listed as an attraction for our spa so we genuinely appreciate this opportunity to interact with our customers! Many thanks!

We are a family business and we thrive on feedback, our customers know much more about our service than we do and I apologise for the delay in responding. Your comments have been considered as we have moved the business forward as there were clearly opportunities during your visit where we failed to delight. Based on this feedback we have made steps to improve the client journey for all Mud Chamber treatments to make sure that we do offer a more personalised service. We have also increased the time of the period in which you can apply the muds to make sure it is a much more relaxing experience too.

We would love to welcome you back to The Fairlawns Spa and hope you can find a treatment that you and your friend may prefer and if there is a suitable occasion please contact me personally at victoria@fairlawns.co.uk and I will do what I can to recommend and enhance something for you.

Many thanks, Victoria Pette