I strongly recommend. The first impression is congress center. Architecture definitely 70ies. Decoration is 80-90 and some modern, partly resembles a cruise boat =) Or starship enterprise...that kind of strange feeling you will get here.
Very nice views over the lake and very nice surroundings. All in all place is mostly well kept, excep some forgotten spots like the tennis court is totally unkempt (it's autumn now, so it is out of use though), a rowing boat is half-sinking at the peer (full of water on ice), the swimming pool is surrounded with some minor green algy. The hotel is huge... and what is strange, it seems to run almost with no staff ;) You can walk around and you will rarely see any staff around. However, it seems to work. It is true what someone said, the restaurant food tastes better than the menu looks, so they could do something to write up the menus ;)
What they could improve:
- romantic couples want to sauna together, open up the vip sauna for couples in bathrobes
- keep the pool clean (out with the shady green algy)
- the breakfast could have hot water and tea bags to choose from, now just black and green tea
- add pancakes and jam for breakfast, it's the reason why I take holidays! ;)
- open up a 'nightclub' in some of the spaces you have, with a good dj, you have so much space here
- keep the lakeside sauna open .. ;)
Yeah..make a good place great!
Hints: you will want to dine at the restaurant in the night, unless you want to visit the nearby town which has one nice restaurant too....make a reservation, the restaurant is very popular at night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Langvik Congress Wellness Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langvik Congress Wellness Hotel Finland/Kirkkonummi